The run in

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t see the point of a run in thread personally! Not like we’re challenging for anything or in a relegation battle!

I don’t get this,we could comfortably lose 12 of those fixtures with these Gutless players and Cardiff who had a good win yesterday would need 4-5 wins and we are right in it

I don’t get this,we could comfortably lose 12 of those fixtures with these Gutless players and Cardiff who had a good win yesterday would need 4-5 wins and we are right in it

This is true but it’s not just Cardiff between us and a relegation place, there are 3 teams on 24 points too. They would all have to overtake us which won’t happen.

I know we are crap, but even we will get a few more points, 36 is probably enough this year!

Erm, yes ok...we could lose 12 more games and Cardiff can overtake us, and we could find ourselves losing our very healthy buffer of points separating us from the relegation zone...

But we may not have to worry about finishing the season at all. The USA and Russia are embarking on what could be about another nuclear race leading to rising international tension and finally a full on war by April. All the European lads in the premier league, and every other league around the world, could be conscripted to fight. All football could then be suspended indefinitely. None of us might survive the nuclear destruction that follows.

We can all indulge in a little bit of hyperbole to find something irrationally unlikely to worry about.

I prefer to keep perspective.

Agree about the gutless players in our team though....can’t see them serving much use in any kind of battle! But at least this is just football.

Most teams in bottom half struggle to get a point a game. 36 probably ok. I’d be surprised if we lost the whole lot. We will pick up points somewhere. Marco will have a strong game plan. Stop laughing at the back!

Status
Not open for further replies.