The run in

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think 4-5 more points should be enough to keep us comfortable from any relegation fight.
You would think with 11 games to play we could manage that but im starting to have doubts.

Okay as we have shown we cannot get points against top sides, besides a draw at Chelsea, I have forecasted a worst case scenario for the run in.

Cardiff
Newcastle
Fulham
Crystal Palace
Burnley

These are the teams to target. I reckon we've got two draws and a win here. That's only 5 points and it's my worst case scenario. That would take us to 38. Now hopefully we'll do a bit better than that.

On average its 36 points to survive.

Therefore I think we will make it if the players work as hard as they can.

We would have to have an absolute mare of a run in to go down. I mean all we need is 3 points!

Okay as we have shown we cannot get points against top sides, besides a draw at Chelsea, I have forecasted a worst case scenario for the run in.

Cardiff
Newcastle
Fulham
Crystal Palace
Burnley

These are the teams to target. I reckon we've got two draws and a win here. That's only 5 points and it's my worst case scenario. That would take us to 38. Now hopefully we'll do a bit better than that.

We would have to have an absolute mare of a run in to go down. I mean all we need is 3 points!

I’d say the rate the bottom 6 are picking up points, 36 would Not be enough this season.

Cardiff
Newcastle
Fulham
Crystal Palace
Burnley

On football style alone we should be booting this fraud as far away from the club as possible. Start of February and I am worrying about 3-6 points to stay up ffs!!!!!

City (h)
Watford (a)
Cardiff (a)
Liverpool (h)
Newcastle (a)
Chelsea (h)
West ham (a)
Arsenal (h)
Fulham (a)
Man u (h)
Palace (a)
Burnley (h)
Tottenham (a)

Honestly can see a max of 7 points

Looking at this list after the last seven days :oops: -

tenor.gif

If Silva stays till May.

City (h) - L
Watford (a) - L
Cardiff (a) - D
Liverpool (h) - L
Newcastle (a) - D
Chelsea (h) - L
West ham (a) - L
Arsenal (h) - L
Fulham (a) - W
Man u (h) - L
Palace (a) - D
Burnley (h) - W
Tottenham (a) - L

9 points.

It goes well. Will get a draw at Cardiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.