The Return of The Gibb

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like it too mate. Some lads on here absolutely love it when you refer to players by super awesome nicknames.

The Jellyfish is a huge favourite.

tumblr_mbfkalXGij1r9c8mno1_500.gif

I like it too mate. Some lads on here absolutely love it when you refer to players by super awesome nicknames.

The Jellyfish is a huge favourite.

Peanuts is genius too, must have took ages to come up with that. I love it when it's shortened to Nuts as well.

I heard that he actually recovered from injury a month ago but since then he's been trapped underground after a disaster overseas where he spent his time showing peoples pictures of his wife.

But once he's back i won't breath easy till he actually plays a full game without pulling up injured.

I heard that he actually recovered from injury a month ago but since then he's been trapped underground after a disaster overseas where he spent his time showing peoples pictures of his wife.

But once he's back i won't breath easy till he actually plays a full game without pulling up injured.

T-how started that on twitts obvs.

Peanuts is genius too, must have took ages to come up with that. I love it when it's shortened to Nuts as well.

Peanuts and T-How. Ace.

I used to refer to Pienaar as Jellyfishhead coz his braids looked like someone had just plopped the seat beast on his head.

Now he's shaved them off I just dont know how I feel about him anymore.

Peanuts and T-How. Ace.

I used to refer to Pienaar as Jellyfishhead coz his braids looked like someone had just plopped the seat beast on his head.

Now he's shaved them off I just dont know how I feel about him anymore.

I call hibbo the jack russell.

Status
Not open for further replies.