The return of Heitinga

Status
Not open for further replies.
therepoman007_display_image.jpg

He was only contracted till the end of the season, doubt he'd have signed for longer even if they stayed up.

lets not forget he was our player of the season once, and actually is pretty good. However, once his head went, I think that was it.

lets not forget he was our player of the season once, and actually is pretty good. However, once his head went, I think that was it.

Went off Heitinga pretty early on in his Everton career, didn't like the way he refused to play right back, when your club pays you £60k+ per week you should play where the manager tells you. Then their was all the Man City and riding his bike to Barca stuff trying to talk himself up a move and the faux fist waves at the crowd whilst bottling challenges on the pitch. One of Moyes' worst signings for me given the wages he was paid.

I honestly believe Stones is a better defender now than Jonny was at the time he played in a WC final. Utter crap, bottled tackles, moaned, talked up moves constantly, bollocks in the air and worst of all, was happy sitting on a bench picking up his cash from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.