The return of Heitinga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor guy.

At least he has his 2nd Place World Cup medal to cry on when he's playing in the Championship next year.

i liked heitinga. i liked his tenacity. i'll always have a soft spot for him for the way he celebrated with the everton fans during the fa cup penalty shoot-out against Chelski before barging into Ashley Cole who subsequently missed his spot-kick. but i do hope he plays like he did against Villa in the 3-3 draw last season. he was woeful.

One of his best moments as a blue

This why I was wondering, remembered hearing about Ireland during the stoke villa game.
I hope we have a no play clause with jelavic tbh.

I think if we did something like that with Fulham it would be a 'must play' clause tbh ;p

Every time he played against a strong, athletic (usually black) centre forward he was bullied and embarrassed like a little wimp, the Villa game against Benteke the ultimate example. Lukaku should surely have him for breakfast, lunch and tea.

I rated him for a long time and was frustrated Moyes never gave him as much game time as he did with Distin and Jagielka but in the 2nd half last season he was well and truly exposed as lacking the strength and presence needed to be a top level centre forward in the Premier League.

I reckon he could do well if he want back to La Liga or went to Italy where the style of play suits him much better, don't get many strikers built like bulls in those leagues. In England though he just can't handle the physicality, at least not when it mattered most.

Every time he played against a strong, athletic (usually black) centre forward he was bullied and embarrassed like a little wimp, the Villa game against Benteke the ultimate example. Lukaku should surely have him for breakfast, lunch and tea.

I rated him for a long time and was frustrated Moyes never gave him as much game time as he did with Distin and Jagielka but in the 2nd half last season he was well and truly exposed as lacking the strength and presence needed to be a top level centre forward in the Premier League.

I reckon he could do well if he want back to La Liga or went to Italy where the style of play suits him much better, don't get many strikers built like bulls in those leagues. In England though he just can't handle the physicality, at least not when it mattered most.

I just don't think he's a good bench player. However when someone was injured and he knows he's starting during the week he usually looked pretty good. I'm guessing he didn't prepare himself when he knows he's going to be on the bench. He might do well in France where no one scores.

Racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.