The Pienaar situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pienaar coming back was great for him... His career had disappeared at spurs. Although Saha seems to be excelling over there as well.

IM LCAB ..

Q ' 1 .. WHY WOULD WE KNOW ..

An WTF has the minute got to do with it ???

I TOLD THIS FORUM Re ; Peanut MONTHS An I DO MEAN MONTHS before that Peanut was coming back ; My Friend Fox will confirm this .. Sept I think I told him ...

Fox , in case you didnt know that either , frequents this Gaff ...

Anyways , you do seem to know stuff about not knowin stuff , so Ill swerve it now ..

If you know everything whose going to be the next spurs manager
will moyes still be here next season
will bale and modric leave if spurs dont make the CL
will spurs just hand over pienaar for a measley 2m, even though they wont get rid of dos santos, krancjar or bentley becuase they cant receive high enough offers for them, even though their on high wages.

pienaar had to ask twice before redknapp let him leave, had we not given them saha I dont think he would have come. Unless your going to tell me that you knew all along saha was going to leave aswell. They only negotiated a loan move for pienaar as we gave them saha for nothing.

also dont you think other clubs will be interested

There are so many factors involving both clubs that are set to go ahead in the summer, including managerial changes, that may affect us and spurs, I dont see how you can definately say pienaar will join us.

The next spurs manager might even be moyes, or who ever it is might say to pienaar Ill give you this season to prove yourself, and players like krancjar bentley and dossantos might be given more games, you cant predict anything.

IF spurs dont make CL bale amd modric might leave, and pienaar will get more games. AS I said so many factors are set to go ahead in the summer, to say pienaar will definitely sign for us is ludicrous.

will spurs just hand over pienaar for a measley 2m, even though they wont get rid of dos santos, krancjar or bentley becuase they cant receive high enough offers for them, even though their on high wages.

pienaar had to ask twice before redknapp let him leave, had we not given them saha I dont think he would have come. Unless your going to tell me that you knew all along saha was going to leave aswell. They only negotiated a loan move for pienaar as we gave them saha for nothing.

There are so many factors involving both clubs that are set to go ahead in the summer, including managerial changes, that may affect us and spurs, I dont see how you can definately say pienaar will join us.

The next spurs manager might even be moyes, or who ever it is might say to pienaar Ill give you this season to prove yourself, and players like krancjar bentley and dossantos might be given more games, you cant predict anything.

of course nothings certain! it seems what LCAB is aying is there is an agreemtn in principle for it to go ahead

IM LCAB ..

Q ' 1 .. WHY WOULD WE KNOW ..

An WTF has the minute got to do with it ???

I TOLD THIS FORUM Re ; Peanut MONTHS An I DO MEAN MONTHS before that Peanut was coming back ; My Friend Fox will confirm this .. Sept I think I told him ...

Fox , in case you didnt know that either , frequents this Gaff ...

Anyways , you do seem to know stuff about not knowin stuff , so Ill swerve it now ..
regards pienarr your telling porkies lad you told me as far back as last may watching lancs at aigburth ,that he was coming back you were bow on ,by the way wtf has happened to lancs bally

of course nothings certain! it seems what LCAB is aying is there is an agreemtn in principle for it to go ahead

there was one for yobo aswell wasnt there.
and with redknapp leaving surley that principle counts for nothing unless the new manager wants it to happen.

I cant see the new manager coming in and saying, "ye let pienaar leave" without even seeing him.
anyone who is anyone knows how well pienaar has been doing as it is highlighted everytime he plays on sky or MOTD

and 2) surley spurs will want the most money, whose to stop newcastle coming in at 6-8m +european football+ high wages and signing him

pienaar may well want to sign for us but you dont always get what you want,
Arsenal came in for jags twice and both times the offer was rejected, rather then say anything jags remained quiet.

IF spurs dont make CL bale amd modric might leave, and pienaar will get more games. AS I said so many factors are set to go ahead in the summer, to say pienaar will definitely sign for us is ludicrous.

Finally a common sense post.

No. I THINK YOULL FIND YOU were the one with the assertions .. We wont get Peanut .. Too dear .. Something about the time , etc ..

I was merely pointing out the opposite ...

there was one for yobo aswell wasnt there.
and with redknapp leaving surley that principle counts for nothing unless the new manager wants it to happen.

I cant see the new manager coming in and saying, "ye let pienaar leave" without even seeing him.
anyone who is anyone knows how well pienaar has been doing as it is highlighted everytime he plays on sky or MOTD

and 2) surley spurs will want the most money, whose to stop newcastle coming in at 6-8m +european football+ high wages and signing him

pienaar may well want to sign for us but you dont always get what you want,
Arsenal came in for jags twice and both times the offer was rejected, rather then say anything jags remained quiet.

They HAVE got a Gentleman's -NOT LEGAL agreement

But whatever the fuk , some Kid in Asia an Our Dixie here KNOW some shizzle .. Oh , an' Big Mick says Roy-Roy LOVES OUR CLUB ...

Listen , Its NOT ABOUT ME an Im not gettin into it ..

Ask about . If Im lyin youll soon find out ..

If Im NOT , AN IM NOT , then SHUT THE FUK UP , an do us all a fav , eh ???

regards pienarr your telling porkies lad you told me as far back as last may watching lancs at aigburth ,that he was coming back you were bow on ,by the way wtf has happened to lancs bally

Haha

Hands Up ..

The Man aint lyin ..

ANO, kid .... Thought about you the other day , Mucka ...

LONG Season , Braaaaa

Speaking against the word of LCAB should be a GOT cardinal sin. Those who commit this sin should be dropped in an acid bath where they shall repent for eternity...

...nah but seriously, im pro free speech....

...but not really...

Eh LCAB you or foxy heard ought abou tLandon? i tweeted him over the weekend after he played for galaxy but he aint replied. was saying some nice stuff about us doing the devils.

Status
Not open for further replies.