Homepage Update: The Panderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice read but let's get it straight. Zouma was never ours and Lampard wanted to keep no matter what and has been playing. Gana had made it clear eh wanted to go and if refused would have been very unhappy and perhaps disruptive like wise with Lookman.

So how would we have fared if they were kept, IMO not very different, we would have had two dissatisfied players for me far better to let them go.Also it is clear we were never going to get Zaha.

Not having the desired players is not a good excuse for putting the team in the relegation-threatened side. Having a language barrier is a worse excuse.

We had worse injuries back in the past (I remember when Holgate had to be called up from the youth team like 5 years ago?), and way worse financial status that we had to look for has-been players or rookies with no experience. Still, we managed to pull out better results and most of all, better game.

Our players are better than ever. Our manager is not. It's just simple as that. We just need a new manager.

I didn’t really want Silva to begin with, but did say I would give him two seasons before judging him. Yes, we have had a rubbish start, but we had an equally bad period over Christmas last season which we came out of and finished the season really well, especially at home.
Let’s see how he gets out of this period, we are only 8 games in FFS

He's not going to turn it round. For one he hasn't like last season, got a 17 day period of enforced spare time to drill them. Plus the 2IC guy who might've been doing the actual drilling is no longer here.

Cue up coming unbeaten run starting Vs West Ham...well it could happen.

image.jpeg

?

He's not going to turn it round. For one he hasn't like last season, got a 17 day period of enforced spare time to drill them. Plus the 2IC guy who might've been doing the actual drilling is no longer here.

Cue up coming unbeaten run starting Vs West Ham...well it could happen.

I hoped that would have started at our last home game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.