The One Hundred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its disgusting Harry lad,think it must have been that miss at the pit clouding judgement,he played a huge part in keeping us up and was an absolute hunk to go with it,he was born to do Timotei shampoo adverts

Your exactly right He really did play a massive part in us being safe, I Genuinely really really liked him but that could have been the hair as well.

Seriously though it might be my memory but didn’t he score one at spurs that made it 3 in 3 for him . I was a madar fan and I’m not ashamed to say it .

Your exactly right He really did play a massive part in us being safe, I Genuinely really really liked him but that could have been the hair as well.

Seriously though it might be my memory but didn’t he score one at spurs that made it 3 in 3 for him . I was a madar fan and I’m not ashamed to say it .
Yeah he got 3/3,was only one game he scored in that we didnt at least pick up a point,and the hair was magnificent

I dont believe you have known true agony if you havent witnessed Alec Cleland and Richard Dunne playing together.

I win.( they played for a prolonged period, not just the odd match)

Williams is the one who filled me with the most dread. (I can only chip in from 94 onwards).

During the 90’s we had some bad players, but they had a go and got stuck in despite not being classy players. They were different times. As someone mentioned Carl Tiler did alright for us given the circumstances.

What was wrong with Pers Kroldrup? I'm serious. He only played once , so how do you know he was a poor player.
He might have been, but how could anyone know?

Oh, and Santa, David Johnson was OK here. Swapping him for Belfitt is possibly the worst deal ever made by this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.