The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks worse; at least SportPesa is a clean logo. May as well have Fray Bentos on the front.
It absolutely looks worse. It's great the club are making more money in an avenue that really wont see much but that would look awful on the senior kit.

Anyone seen the Huddersfield kit? I mean it's not Umbro per se who have made it possibly the worst kit ever. Paddy Power sash makes it look so so bad. I'd not be surprised if it was a piss take by Paddy Power.

Anyone seen the Huddersfield kit? I mean it's not Umbro per se who have made it possibly the worst kit ever. Paddy Power sash makes it look so so bad. I'd not be surprised if it was a piss take by Paddy Power.
Pretty certain it is exactly that. Umbro haven't announced it on any of their channels, you can't pre-order it etc. Also I'm almost certain that there are rules regarding how big sponsor and kit maker logos can be. There definitely is in the Premier League and European competitions, not that that affects Huddersfield this season.

Does anyone know when the players numbers are released, just about to order my two boys kits, 7 year old wants Digne, just thinking I'll get Digne12 then he'll change to kin 3 before the season starts

pp.jpg

10% off voucher code for anyone wants to use towards kit, has to be redeemed online. PM if you want it as can only be used once. Received email as I'm a season ticket holder, ideal for those who aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.