The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it looks good, I will probably get one after Christmas when they drop in price, why we didnt wear it against Palace, is beyond me, are we wearing it tonight against the Villans?

Doubt it. Our home kit doesn’t clash.

I think we will. There's no blue teams that we can't wear the away against so we have to wear this somewhere (I think that's a rule) so might see it in place of all blue a couple of times this season.

Doubt it. Our home kit doesn’t clash.

Think youre right, technically it doesnt clash, I think we have worn all blue versions of the home kit away at Villa down the years. Just thought it might be an opportunity to wear the new one, as its all dark navy and they wear white shorts with the claret and light blue shirt and socks

Think youre right, technically it doesnt clash, I think we have worn all blue versions of the home kit away at Villa down the years. Just thought it might be an opportunity to wear the new one, as its all dark navy and they wear white shorts with the claret and light blue shirt and socks

The reality is 3rd kits are utterly pointless for 99% of the time.

Hmm but the “have to wear it” game could have been the Palace one that we messed up on?

I think we have had a few third kits that have only been worn once, because there was no real need for them and we were knocked out early from the cups. Other than Palace away I cant see a fixture where will will need this new kit, so If we have not worn it before we will probably wear it in one of our away games in April or May (Spurs, Wolves or Sheffield Utd), not because we need to, just because we can.

Hopefully we play Crystal Palace in the League Cup final, wear the 3rd kit and lift a trophy, making the kit a must have and cult classic for year to come ;) :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.