The Missing Thousands

Status
Not open for further replies.
This the main reason tbh, a fairer reduction for obstructed views would see the tickets sold more easily, but it's a mistake you only make once.

Obviously this would create a situation where a somebody is paying £15 (what the reduction should be i reckon) more than a dude in the seat next to him or a complex scale of reductions to reflect the severity of the obstruction but either option would be better than the frankluy insulting reduction that's on offer at the moment.

You can't really reduce obstructed views by more than a quid or two unless it's going to always be the case that all other seats are sold, otherwise there's nothing stopping you paying the much-reduced price but then taking up an unsold unobstructed seat elsewhere.

I think every club is suffering at the moment, its not just an everton problem. Most clubs have loads of empty seats when you see them on tv. Even the biggest clubs. What was the attendance for the last games at old trafford, stamford bridge anfield, arsenal etc?

Restricted views should be 10 quid less. Some of the worst even more.Not a bloody pound. That way we'd come closer to selling out and bout have empty seats.

You can't really reduce obstructed views by more than a quid or two unless it's going to always be the case that all other seats are sold, otherwise there's nothing stopping you paying the much-reduced price but then taking up an unsold unobstructed seat elsewhere.

Fair point tbh and one that I somehow hadn't considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.