The Merseyside Derby Build Up Thread

Fancy our chances despite recent form?

• We're Roberto's Blue Army! We'll batter them and give SG a proper swan song!!!

Votes: 144 25.9%
  • Win- not a great one, but will inspire confidence nonetheless.

Votes: 134 24.1%
  • Tie- Jags with his Golden Boot!!!

Votes: 34 6.1%
  • Loss- feels worse than relegation

Votes: 183 32.9%
  • A goal by Ferguson! Duncan Ferguson!

Votes: 61 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel
Coleman
Stones
jags
Baines
Barry
Besic
McCarthy
Mirallas
Naismith
Lukaku

4-3-3 nais as a false 9 interchangeable with lukaku on the rw, the front free are capable of playing in different postions through out the game wich should cause there back 3 a lot of trouble with Barkley lennon to come of the bench and some more pace.

Joel
Coleman
Stones
jags
Baines
Barry
Besic
McCarthy
Mirallas
Naismith
Lukaku

4-3-3 nais as a false 9 interchangeable with lukaku on the rw, the front free are capable of playing in different postions through out the game wich should cause there back 3 a lot of trouble with Barkley lennon to come of the bench and some more pace.

I wish Barkley was in some kind of form so we could have him start. I want the Barkley of last season back more than anything. If we could just soak up their pressure that we know they'll bring and get the ball to him he would tear them a new one with them runs he could make.

I wish Barkley was in some kind of form so we could have him start. I want the Barkley of last season back more than anything. If we could just soak up their pressure that we know they'll bring and get the ball to him he would tear them a new one with them runs he could make.

Unfortunately games against them never pan out that way. They always let us make the play then look to pressure us in midfield and play on the counter. Hopefully Roberto has learnt and should play them with our European style, if we try and tiki taka them we'll get done 4-0 by 4 long balls again. Im hoping we're just so bad now that we'll be forced to just defend and go long to Mirallas and Lukaku as i honestly think thats our best chance of winning the game.

Apart from the fact we've won the two games he's reffed this season, why don't you like him?

Because he's a kopite who trys to screw us over in most of the games i've seen him ref us in regardless of result. Gerrard will run the game for him. The only refs i would trust with the derby are Webb (retired) and Dowd (coincidentally the only two the RS hate above all). They are happy with any of this pathetic crew: Clattenburg, Atkinson, John Moss, Anthony Taylor, Lee Mason and Lee Probert. All massive kopite sympathisers.

Status
Not open for further replies.