The Merseyside Derby Build Up Thread

Fancy our chances despite recent form?

• We're Roberto's Blue Army! We'll batter them and give SG a proper swan song!!!

Votes: 144 25.9%
  • Win- not a great one, but will inspire confidence nonetheless.

Votes: 134 24.1%
  • Tie- Jags with his Golden Boot!!!

Votes: 34 6.1%
  • Loss- feels worse than relegation

Votes: 183 32.9%
  • A goal by Ferguson! Duncan Ferguson!

Votes: 61 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will win it.
Firstly they will play just two days after the FA Cup game.
Secondly late kick off means the whole Goodison will be boozing and the Gwladys street will score the winning goal if the boys will play the right way.
And at last, probably I am a lucky mascot. I came all the way from Russia and attend a game at Palace, which we won. First win in a 8 games!
COME On now! WE WILL BEAT THE SH-ITE!

from russia with love

Blues, just this once, just 'kin do them

you 'kin owe me one.

the only way I will let you off with a draw is if you do them in Warsaw come may 27th

don't even think about losing

Would go 4-3-3 Robles Coleman stones jags baines Besic barry mccarthy. Lennon lukaku mirallas. Think barry will have an important job droping deep between jags and stones to help deal with liverpools movement upfront also think we should play the wingers high up the pitch to try and take advantage of three at the back

you think RM would throw Lennon straight in like that?

It's usually about now that my hatred of the r/s starts to boil up and over so....

I hate them , I hate them, I hate them, I hate them.....

Can't sleep thinking about this atall a usual diabolical performance and we get battered by them? And a hand from the ref?/Stevie g?

Please god even itself out for once I don't ask a lot.

You gotta feel the players and manager owe us one for the season we'v had so far.

Giving this lot a good beating would make up for a hell of a lot!!

Want this to be the Barkley Derby also! Don't youse let stevie Me have a final fling!!!

The way the season has gone so far I can't help think the worse (Gerrad scores the winner). I really really hope I'm wrong.

The way the season has gone so far I can't help think the worse (Gerrad scores the winner). I really really hope I'm wrong.
hey we have the perfect opportunity to end his career before he pimps himself off to the States
Step up Kev, redemption son

I hope Martinez goes with Lennon and Mirallas on the wings. McGeady should be nothing but a squad player from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.