The Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
my family have got season tickets and we live in kent so we go as often as we can, only been a couple of times myself this season (united, liverpool & norwich) but going on saturday, and done a few aways (west brom, city, fulham) try and get to as many as possible which is hard working part time and so far away from the ground

last season did about 15 games in total including 3 cup games and wembley

I ive in Germany now so do about 5 a season, depends who were playing when im back if its home or away. When I lived in the uk had a season ticket and on average about 10ish aways a season

Hadn't been to Goodison since finishing school, but managed a couple last season, and would love to go more regularly after uni if I land somewhere close enough (unlikely though).

In the meantime, it's listening to the radio religiously and watching whichever games they put on at the SU.

Season ticket and only missed Reading & Cheltenham this year. The match is my life.

Season ticket holder with my lad. Have been going for about 42 years now. Rarely do aways - these days prefer to give my money to Everton.

Everton get a cut of the gate from the away end

And how many were there last night, was odd. As the criteria was so high yet I saw so many new faces (Day trippers with camera's) then i normally see at away games.

(Yes I go myself, season ticket holder, and do the away games)

Purely a personal observation but I have to agree with this. Quite subdued for an away crowd, didn't hear many scouse accents and no-one in the town post match. Not having a go at anyone just my own experience of the game compared to other away matches.

Lower Gwladys ST as well. Went to Stoke and Newcastle away. Hoping to get to a few more aways if money permits. Only got the ST this year, like. Used to get half seasons before I could afford to go the whole hog.

I get to as many games as I can so long as I can get tickets and can also get the day off work. Didn't go to Man Utd or Newcastle home games but have been to all the other home games so far this season. Only managed to get to the QPR and Swansea away games. I think it's time for me to invest in a season ticket. There may be the odd game I'd miss due to work commitments but it'd be worth it for the amount of away games I'd actually get to go to

Status
Not open for further replies.