The Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

efc1878efc

Player Valuation: £750k
New to this forum,

Just wondering how many of you actually go to the game?

Home/Away

No this isn't a dig at the keyboard warriors on here.

And how many were there last night, was odd. As the criteria was so high yet I saw so many new faces (Day trippers with camera's) then i normally see at away games.

(Yes I go myself, season ticket holder, and do the away games)

Don't go to every home game but I get to about 12-15 a season and a couple of aways.

When I lived in Liverpool I had a season ticket but it's more difficult to get to game nows.

I hardly ever go. Once or twice a season really.

It's a combination of being a poor student and all of my mates being kopites. Bit annoying really.

I'd love to get myself a season ticket when I get out of uni though.

Bit of a silly question mate, we have fans from other countries and ofcourse from all over britain who would love to attend every game yet can't attend for a variety of reasons. Maybe yesterdat there was a cheltenham evertonians club who don't get to see their heroes in the flesh often and wanted a few pics for memories.

I had a terrible year last year and could only attend about 5 home games and one away, this year i've been to 9 or 10 at home matches, i'm saving money for a move abroad soon so i just havent got the dolla to be doing away days which is a shame like.

Bit of a silly question mate, we have fans from other countries and ofcourse from all over britain who would love to attend every game yet can't attend for a variety of reasons. Maybe yesterdat there was a cheltenham evertonians club who don't get to see their heroes in the flesh often and wanted a few pics for memories.

I had a terrible year last year and could only attend about 5 home games and one away, this year i've been to 9 or 10 at home matches, i'm saving money for a move abroad soon so i just havent got the dolla to be doing away days which is a shame like.

Didn't mean it to come across in the way that "I'm a better fan"

Just wondering to see if any sit near myself in the Lower Gwladys ha.

I had a few skint years about 5-6 years ago when i could only attend maybe 3-4 games a year, fortunately times have changed and I can go all the time with this new job.

Status
Not open for further replies.