The likeable - detestable managerial cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daveysgingerlovechild

Official Allardyce Doubter
I'm bored and had a sherry. Forgive me. Anyway, I've noted we seem to have a habit of appointing likeable managers or utter human tragedies as managers.

Martinez, the smooth talking sex pot.

Koeman, the golf fixated moon headed, arrogant, graceless toad.

Allardyce, the not entirely hateable gravy stained hoofball merchant

Marco Silva, decent enough guy but a bit meh.

Ancelotti, the suave and charming deserter. Had our knickers down before going back to his true love.

Benitez, the bedsheet ruining by proxy bag of poison

Lampard, the cheeky scamp vibing with the fans.

What we getting next? Loveable rogue, or catastrophic waste of humanity? Name names.

We need to hire a foul authoritarian every few cycles just to watch all the dars get excited on here and go all in on them, only to ridiculed as the out of touch disciplinarians fail very quickly in the modern game. Then push further as the dars refuse to admit they’re wrong as they’re detestable, bitter, wrangler wearing dinosaurs.

We need to hire a foul authoritarian every few cycles just to watch all the dars get excited on here and go all in on them, only to ridiculed as the out of touch disciplinarians fail very quickly in the modern game. Then push further as the dars refuse to admit they’re wrong as they’re detestable, bitter, wrangler wearing dinosaurs.
I'm getting Tony Pulis vibes from this post.

Let’s get some random South American in who doesn’t speak a word of English and plays 5/5 formation, no midfield 5 strikers 5 Centre backs and see how that goes! At least it will be entertaining.
Not sure about all of that but I'm definitely into the not speaking English bit as it means it almost certainly won't be a lazy, retread type appointment.

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.