The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't post pics or links yet, but if you google him dancing with Tim Cahill you'll know IT'S ON
1fa42d4d-79f0-4fef-8f09-7b7b181e6972.jpg

your right , i forgot about that. young lad from grease ... its so on !

I mus admit, my thoughts on the sh*te signing Andy Carroll are pretty much the same as those of Gary_Linekers85/86.

I just don't rate him whatsoever and think the hype he's had this season is way over the top and out of England's desperation to find a top class striker.

I seriously wouldn't pay more than £8 million!

I mus admit, my thoughts on the sh*te signing Andy Carroll are pretty much the same as those of Gary_Linekers85/86.

I just don't rate him whatsoever and think the hype he's had this season is way over the top and out of England's desperation to find a top class striker.

I seriously wouldn't pay more than £8 million!

i think he is just the type of forward we need (big lad) .if hes worth 35 million then fellaini and rodwell are 60 miilion + each.

On Carroll's bail conditions won't personal terms mean finding him a teammate to live with?

Anyway, back onto the blues...

Just as a side note, Amauri is available on loan from Juventus, i think he's a good option to bring in on loan for the rest of the season.

The Andy Carroll signing is similar to the gamble on potential we took on Fellaini at £15m.

Difference is, Andy Carroll looks to be costing almost £40m and he's shown nothing to suggest he's going to be world class.

A bit of perspective here - as Rio Ferdinand says, David Villa cost £34m.

This transfer to me suggests world class players no longer want to go to Liverpool, because Suarez is not world class (he is very good though) and Andy Carroll... I make very little distinction between him and Louis Saha in terms of quality.

Let's put it this way, I'd be fuming if I were a Kopite. I was terrified as to what they'd do with £50m from the sale of Torres but somehow they've managed to weaken their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.