The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thinking D/D.

Yesterday it was going down every five minutes.

I concur. This combined with the speculative incident outside Anfield, this place was a mad house! Hope you all have the Bluest Blue Monday(In the Evertonian sense), and a superb week to follow. Got a much better feeling about West Ham now that we escaped Grey Skull with at least a draw. Put the leeches on Saha, get him sorted. LCAB, gonna keep an ear to the ground and an eye towards the sky til this transfer window closes. Hope that things are in motion.

I concur. This combined with the speculative incident outside Anfield, this place was a mad house! Hope you all have the Bluest Blue Monday(In the Evertonian sense), and a superb week to follow. Got a much better feeling about West Ham now that we escaped Grey Skull with at least a draw. Put the leeches on Saha, get him sorted. LCAB, gonna keep an ear to the ground and an eye towards the sky til this transfer window closes. Hope that things are in motion.

No , see ???

YOU are ME MATE ...

YOU DONT NEED TO SCAN , lid ..

Company perks , Dawg ...

Youve worked for THE MAN for TOO LONG , Brother ....

Come over to the light side , Dude ...

Good to hear that there are promising things in the pipeline, DM always manages to pull a few rabbits out of a few hats, fingers crossed and look forward to the updates!

Last time Saha used the leeches his knee fell apart playing for France didn't it? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.