The Great Everton Fire Sale

Hopefully selling Onana & Maupay will be enough to see us through, especially with big earners like Gomes & Deli Ali off the books. Can't see us spending pretty much anything.

Imagine there's a couple of youngsters not in the first team squad we'll be happy to cash in anything for like the previous seasons.

We'll only sell Braithwaite this season if a massive offer comes in and Pickford if we truly are down [Poor language removed] street.
Keane?
I imagine his wages would be too much for most though?

….i expect Dyche starts his team sheet every week with;

Pickford
Tarkowski; Branthwaite
Doucoure

If he has those 4 available I think he’s happy enough to fill the other positions. It will be a blow to him if he loses any of those but I suggest 2 are on the list of players who might attract bids;

Pickford
Branthwaite
DCL
Onana

I have a figure of £80m (guesswork based on last financial returns) required by end of June to avoid further points deduction, everybody will be up for grabs but I can’t see much interest beyond those 4.
Eggs you honestly think Dyche sees Doucoure as more important to the team than DCL ?

Agree with everything else mind lol

IMG_1218.jpeg

Eggs you honestly think Dyche sees Doucoure as more important to the team than DCL ?

Agree with everything else mind lol

…DCL is a moot point. I didn’t include him because he’s not been fit and firing all season and Dyche has managed a workaround.

I actually think Dyche is as frustrated as us with Doucoure, he’s substituted him plenty of late usually bringing on Gomes, but until he can strengthen the squad I reckon he sees Doucoure as vital to the teams defensive core whilst not forgetting the 19 points gained from the games he’s scored in.

If he can start games with Pickford, Branthwaite, Tarkowski and Doucoure he’ll feel he’s a chance, obviously a fit DCL boosts that prospect.

Doucoure has a year left, I imagine Dyche will want to transition during that time.

I wonder how many clubs are looking at the paltry 4 points penalty for breaching PSR and thinking "screw it" lets spend!
The whole thing is absolutely disgusting and rotten to the core.

Man United who are also completely turd, could buy our best 4 players and sit them on the bench while we struggle to bring any quality in to replace them and risk relegation again.

All because they have a huge world wide fan base of glory hunters who buy their shirts and merchandise. It’s actually quite putrid and the complete opposite of fair play.