The Great Everton Fire Sale

Quite literally every year since 2018 Pickford gets sold off on here, and yet he’s still here lol no idea where this idea has come from that he’s hot property and loads of clubs are banging our door down for him.
I don’t even think it’s just that, I think the lad loves it at Everton and his family is settled and he still gets to be englands number one without joining a club like United where he’d be under the media microscope every week like Maguire

Quite literally every year since 2018 Pickford gets sold off on here, and yet he’s still here lol no idea where this idea has come from that he’s hot property and loads of clubs are banging our door down for him.
It's because Pickford is a really good keeper, but not in the very elite band of keepers so the really top clubs don't come in for him.

Equally if we sold Pickford, we could never replace him with someone as good. Because we are not an attractive club right now. And he has saved us on numerous occassions over the last 3 seasons.

I just think he likes it here, and will continue to be happy as long as he is the England keeper. And I don't see that changing because there is no quality challenger to his position in the team.

No is saying Mykolenko. His contract runs out in June 26, so if we can't afford to offer a new contract in the next year we may as well sell when we have the leverage.

Question is will someone offer £25-30m for him
There was interest in him last summer from a few German clubs but it never went anywhere, he is on a fair bit is Myko, something like £50-60k per wk. I think that's a bit much now tbh and certainly wouldn't offer more.

PSR is only part of the equation. We're borrowing stacks of money just to pay the bills.
I understand that I am merely highlighting that if our PSR position improves we have a bit more wriggle room to pay those 12% interest rates on our debt.

It’s still desperate!

Sell:
Onana
Patterson
Maupay
Keane
Holgate
Gomes (expiry of contract)
Dele (expiry of contract)
Danjuma (end of loan spell)

Offer New Contracts to:
Coleman
Godfrey
Calvert-Lewin

Apologies if I've missed anyone out - I'm undecided on Young & Harrison. We must try to keep Branthwaite & Pickford too.
If possible yes.

We need to keep Branthwaite until the rules change on Finances. We will not get what he is worth right now.

Pickford is a must keep

If possible yes.

We need to keep Branthwaite until the rules change on Finances. We will not get what he is worth right now.

Pickford is a must keep
I'm thinking we could fetch £70mil for Onana, £10mil for Patterson, £15mil for Maupay (probably from Brentford) and if we could get £20mil for Holgate and Keane - that would be excellent business.

The most important thing is getting new owners (preferably not 777 Partners).

I'm thinking we could fetch £70mil for Onana, £10mil for Patterson, £15mil for Maupay (probably from Brentford) and if we could get £20mil for Holgate and Keane - that would be excellent business.

The most important thing is getting new owners (preferably not 777 Partners).
I just can’t see that the big guns are able to spend like they did. They are having to balance their books and they know we and the other clubs are in need of sales. I think the prices will be depressed. So agree with what you say but don’t have those prices in my head. Hope I am wrong