The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to watch Valencia a few years ago. Great stadium, but no wonder they want to build them a new one

I was on this very back row. Sheer drop at the back

OH MY DAYS.

93981057.png

Jesus christ. Imagine walking down the side of that raised bit. Looks like there's a rail seperating you from death. **** the mad rush to get out at the final whistle!

How to get sh1t on from a great height, season ticket holder for 25 years. Volunteer as a scout (now live down south) continued scouting make the journey to Goodison at least once a month 500 mile round trip and when I go I get a comp not for big games just bolton, swansea etc so dont have a season ticket as live too far away. I spend weekends coaching and looking for the next Tony Hibbert and what chance do I have of a ticket f all! unless someone on here can help out?

I have got my Wembley tickets now and I bought them on the EFC Website. They will send an E-Mail to let me know when the tickets ready to be collected so I'm very happy with that! I was impressed by how you could chose your seat at in the ground, and hopefully the lads will give a really good account of themselves, and all blues (including the ones who unfortunetly cannot go) will have a great day.

ANYONE TO HELP JULIO GET TICKET? I PAY OVER ODDS, EVEN WITH VIRGINS.
PM PLEASE (IS SERIOUS- BUT NOT FOR VIRGINS)

Hi guys,

the 1stfootball tickets and mywembley sites dont say which end the everton fans are in, can anyone help with block numbers? I dont want to pay out and end up with the shyte...

thanks, so i guess behind the west goal is safe?

I cant get onto MyWembley as I aint paying them £50 to be a "member" and I just went to the checkout on 1st4football and they wanted £265 for the ticket £6 delivery then when you check out they put a service charge of £97.65 so the total was £368.70 FFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.