The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been contacted by BBIMV, who used to post on here. He is after a ticket. If anyone can help out please pm me.

You cant get tickets delivered from tomorrow so is the park end box office the only place you can pick up tickets even if you live far away, cant you collect them at wembley?

Anyone know if you're allowed to get a mate to pick it up? or does it have to be the person who's customer number it is? :/

I have 1 spare ticket, someone's dropped out for personal reasons. Everton end, Block 137 Look it up on the Wembley site.

i am auctioning it off, the highest bidder come tuesday evening 20:00 hrs, to have contacted me and left their details and bid will get the chance to buy it.

I would prefer to meet soon after to exchange, as I don't want to be worrying about it on the day, would rather be enjoying myself. I am Liverpool based, you can leave me offers at:

i_need_one@hotmail.co.uk

This is a genuine e-mail made just to get rid of ticket. I will be in contact with the highest bidder around 20:30 hrs on Tuesday

I have 1 spare ticket, someone's dropped out for personal reasons. Everton end, Block 137 Look it up on the Wembley site.

i am auctioning it off, the highest bidder come tuesday evening 20:00 hrs, to have contacted me and left their details and bid will get the chance to buy it.

I would prefer to meet soon after to exchange, as I don't want to be worrying about it on the day, would rather be enjoying myself. I am Liverpool based, you can leave me offers at:

i_need_one@hotmail.co.uk

This is a genuine e-mail made just to get rid of ticket. I will be in contact with the highest bidder around 20:30 hrs on Tuesday

Why not sell it for the price paid mate?

i_need_one@hotmail.co.uk

Why the new e-mail? FFS THIS IS SUSPICIOUS.

i_need_one@hotmail.co.uk

Avoid like the plague I would say.

i_need_one@hotmail.co.uk

**swings down from skyscraper**

**studies closely**

**webs**

**scampers up side of town hall and gets off**

dont wanna sell face value

and new email simply because i dont want my normal email on show

simples

offers will be replied to and top acceptable offer will receive a contact number to get in touch and arange swap

this way only one person has my details

thats the way it is, if you dont like dont get in touch, but its there, we have 4 so you will be sitting with us, block 137 row 20

Status
Not open for further replies.