The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got mine in block 232 which looks to be corner flagish.
I think what tickets are on Mywembley will be it and once they're gone they are gone, dont quote me on that though.
As for being next to that shower, don't worry about because the club wmbley tier is 'neutral' and there will defo be reds in 'our' end who are just as eager to swap as any of us.

Let us know if you had any luck with that code coz others are asking for it and if it works I'll gladly let them have it too;)

I'm just not sure if it was specific to my membership or not.

Seem this code is working, could you forward it to me please? Thanks!

Just a question if we get through to the final - is it likely STH will all get a ticket? Hope they base selection on FA Cup matches attended rather than away matches - its abit fairer imo

Mywembley has to be paid upfront, I spoke with them today and you get 12 games for £1600, this would include a semi final, final ticket and charity shield so I am seriously considering this, just got to convince the wife what a bargain it is now!! If I lived closer to London it would be a no brainer but once you start to add travel costs etc its going to mount up.

Mywembley has to be paid upfront, I spoke with them today and you get 12 games for £1600, this would include a semi final, final ticket and charity shield so I am seriously considering this, just got to convince the wife what a bargain it is now!! If I lived closer to London it would be a no brainer but once you start to add travel costs etc its going to mount up.

you can buy one off match ticketsi just have today, are you on my wembley or club wembley?

Status
Not open for further replies.