The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually got it abit wrong to be honest, because i just logged in to check the address on the details (btw logging in is easy at the moment) and print screened the availability:

10mv97a.jpg

What do all those coloured areas mean Dom?

Good luck in getting in tickets Bro's

another quick Q for people who regularly go on MY Wembley, do different tickets keep getting added or are they all on and slowly being sold down?

Just under £300 for a MyWembely ticket. Expensive yes but at least you know its for real and not some wide boys blag.
I was in there in 2009 and the view is brilliant and the space you get is good too. Also not much queing for your £10 hotdog as theres loads of bars, far more than in the standard concourse. If you can grab one of these, if youve no other way, at least then we'll have less of those scruffy gets in there. These tickets are open and they can just as easy buy em' for our end.:mad:

Can you tell me how you get a Mywembly ticket mate? I called them and they told me the only way to get one is become a member (£1600/year) or buy a hotel/ticket package through their tour operator (£499/head).

im going! 300 on my wembley, did it in 09 and its a great way to get a ticket. see you there!

what option did you pick? im struggling to find anything other than block 229 at the moment, which is right next to the reds..

Status
Not open for further replies.