The Everton Board Thread

Probably because he's clueless about football and easily duped by a supposed "experienced football man".

As much as our fans know BK is a shyster he's someone who certainly has knowledge about football/the industry and having been chairman for decades overseeing the period where we "punched above our weight" its not out the realms of possibilty that he could easily con an amateur in the industry like Moshiri into giving him control/influence.

I've suspected for a while they'll be some clause in the sale of the club that kept Kenwright on in some capacity.
Do you not see the major issue with this and why fans are seriously worried

All joking aside, this is a worry the point of a board is to have conflicting view points to reach a consensus about the best welfare of the club. You cant just move Yes men in, to solidify a position. I mean the club is in dire straights on and off the pitch - its not like we are ticking along nicely.

Im no Bill basher and those here a long time would know my position on him, but as chairman hes pulled the greatest stroke of all time, chairman of the board, someone else footing the bill and no real challenge or opposing voice amongst board members and hes appointing his mate Yes men.

He literally calls him "Sharpy" in his media release.

A great servant, but exactly what qualifies him or what expertise or skills does he have to make a significant contribution to the development of the club - bar being an ambassador for about 30 years.

Unbelievable and massively concerning.