The Everton Board Thread

My position is crystal clear: you are deluded if you think this club can improve while it is being eaten from within by the cancer that is Kenwright. We are headed to the Championship next term if it is he who has any say whatsoever in this summer's transfer business.

No club can achieve with a dysfunctional board pulling in several different directions. Kenwright and Moshiri - despite the self-serving PR - are tied together in a marriage of contempt. The club will take the role of the children in such a loveless union.
Oh stop all your talk about the Championship.

You had us dead and buried last season.

You cant trundle out that sword of Damocles - we're in pre-season.

As for dysfunction: we've taken a step away from that the boardroom changes made and those shortly to come.

Some people aren't happy unless they're flinging themselves off a cliff I suppose...

My reason is that he's a historic dead hand on success and has used this club to sort his own personal finances out...allegedly.

But all of a sudden it appears it's Kewnright that's in the frame for the transfer business we do and that's the reason he has to go now rather than in a few weeks. That's all a bit convenient because we all know we've had your mate Brands and his predecessorr throwing hundreds of millions into a furnace before Bill was the problem.

Just sayin....
28 years.

Didnt have you down as a Kenwright apologist, sad to see, but no surprise after how quickly you latched on to The fat kopite.

This whole thing is so boring. The worst part about him stayin, is the people who wont shut up till hes gone. The worst part about him going is the same people will feel like they've won and that they are just entitled to get their own way every time they shout loud enough.

Its lose lose for everyone involved.
This reads as bad as Simon Jordan quoting Everton fans as a "Baying mob"

No fan wanting the very best for this club should give up "shouting out loud" til Kenright has gone.

It's the whole point of protesting, to remove the problem . And not to give up til it's no longer a problem.

As for dysfunction: we've taken a step away from that the boardroom changes made and those shortly to come.

Some people aren't happy unless they're flinging themselves off a cliff I suppose...
He wasn't far wrong about the championship though was he Dave, after an hours play in the last game of the season, we were in a relegation place. Yes we got out of it, by the skin of our teeth, but, don't try to use that as a reason to rubbish @Drico 's post, the past two seasons have been far too close for comfort.

We were 30 mins away from getting relegated.

I think your use of the term of dead and buried is unintentionally quite appropriate tbh.

28 years.

Didnt have you down as a Kenwright apologist, sad to see, but no surprise after how quickly you latched on to The fat kopite.

How is calling Kenwright a fraud and identifying him as the reason we've been unsuccessful for almost 30 years?

The feller is had his card marked and he'll joing the other three on the scrapheap in a few weeks time.

We were 30 mins away from getting relegated.

I think your use of the term of dead and buried is unintentionally quite appropriate tbh.

But we're not right now are we?

Using the relegation threat in relation to Kenwright staying on for a few more weeks is barrel scraping.

He wasn't far wrong about the championship though was he Dave, after an hours play in the last game of the season, we were in a relegation place. Yes we got out of it, by the skin of our teeth, but, don't try to use that as a reason to rubbish @Drico 's post, the past two seasons have been far too close for comfort.
The issue is how far away from relegation we are NOW.

To claim that we'll be relegated if Kenwright stays on for a transitional period...you know people have lost their heads when that's proffered as a serious proposition.