The Everton Board Thread

Mike, I'm not normally for this (see Southall et al), but I'd be more than tolerant of Kenwright being publicly persona non grata at Goodison and BMD once he's gone.

He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Directors' Box, and as I can't see him slumming it in hospitality he will be de facto banned from attending.

I don't want his slimeball antics poisoning any more of this club as we all know he'd continue holding court, meddling in the club and attempting to meddle.

Any new openers (or investors) would be smart to make sure he's forced out into the cold.

There should be a permanent “Kenwright not welcome” banner somewhere at the new ground.

Kenwright was always a shameless deluded huckster who served up cringe on a regular basis but that chairman bill statement he released on the club website should have him on a restraining order from Goodison for life. He probably has monogrammed chairman bill shirts too the sleazy loser. If we still are cruddy next season I at least don't wanna see everton losing to Luton town at Goodison as Micheal Keane scores another own goal then the camera pans up to that bovine headed buffoon in his cherished seat, at least spare me that depressing sight everton

Kenwright was always a shameless deluded huckster who served up cringe on a regular basis but that chairman bill statement he released on the club website should have him on a restraining order from Goodison for life. He probably has monogrammed chairman bill shirts too the sleazy loser. If we still are cruddy next season I at least don't wanna see everton losing to Luton town at Goodison as Micheal Keane scores another own goal then the camera pans up to that bovine headed buffoon in his cherished seat, at least spare me that depressing sight everton
The first bit is far more likely than the latter, I’ll probably be at that game as I’ll try and take my mate who is a Hatters fan. Whatever happens in the next days/weeks Kenwright won’t be seen at Goodison ever again, purely from a security perspective, he’s done. The best thing about it is that it’s all his fault for gaslighting the fans who once again bailed him and his mates out to get the team over the line, not even Graeme Sharp comes back from that and he won trophy’s and scored goals at Mordor!

Robbed this off the esteemed Blue Kieron Sloan on Facebook!!!

Blues of a certain age may appreciate this. To the tune "24 Hours From Tulsa." I am getting worse!

Dear Moshiri

I had to write to say that I just can't wait anymore
Cause nothing's happened, you see

Here I am sat at home
And I am in pain, what's the score?

The club said "Only 48 hours" on Monday
Ah, only two days to wait for the news

I thought the end was in sight
And I slept well through the night

But still I have not heard it
I could go out and drive to a small motel
Anywhere!!

I called my daughter, asked her
Asked her if there'd been news of Kenwright
But she didn't care

The club said "Only 48 hours" on Monday
Ah, only two days to wait for the news

"I hate to ask this of you
Dad why did you make me Blue?"

What could I do?

The girl will never, never, never trust me again

Apologies to Bacharach/David/Pitney ...

Of course. Ditto Abramovich , Ditto Oil backed owners…I can only imagine that it is somewhat difficult to amass multi billions whilst being scrupulously honest and above board while having regard for your fellow man….
I agree. But there are some Billionaires I would prefer to others. I would prefer a Steve Jobs (I know he is dead) to an Usmanov or a Saudi Investment fund.

Mike, I'm not normally for this (see Southall et al), but I'd be more than tolerant of Kenwright being publicly persona non grata at Goodison and BMD once he's gone.

He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Directors' Box, and as I can't see him slumming it in hospitality he will be de facto banned from attending.

I don't want his slimeball antics poisoning any more of this club as we all know he'd continue holding court, meddling in the club and attempting to meddle.

Any new openers (or investors) would be smart to make sure he's forced out into the cold.
100% agree with this.

Not only Kenwright.

Every single one of his sympathisers on payroll need shoving out. (Hi, Prenno. I know you're reading)

If he anybody on the inside feeding him goings on within Goodison/BM/Liver Building/FF he'll be on the blower to his media mates non-stop.

We need a restraining order. No closer than a mile from any Everton FC owned land or building.

I agree. But there are some Billionaires I would prefer to others. I would prefer a Steve Jobs (I know he is dead) to an Usmanov or a Saudi Investment fund.
Problem is those ones generally don’t need to ego boost or reputation burnishment that comes with owning a premier league football club.

I’d take Mark Cuban, like.

I'm just fishing here, but in light of the rumoured due process about having at least one standing board member on 'board' at all times, is it not a surprise that Bill is still with us? Lovely day here in Edale, hope the same to you too

100% agree with this.

Not only Kenwright.

Every single one of his sympathisers on payroll need shoving out. (Hi, Prenno. I know you're reading)

If he anybody on the inside feeding him goings on within Goodison/BM/Liver Building/FF he'll be on the blower to his media mates non-stop.

We need a restraining order. No closer than a mile from any Everton FC owned land or building.
I wouldn't go that far, but I think we (well the owner and co.) need to make it clear that those days are gone: people need to put the club's interests first.

In short, they either fall in line and keep Bill at arm's length, or justifiably they will be banished. If Bill had the club's interests at heart, he'd make sure of this.

I wouldn't go that far, but I think we (well the owner and co.) need to make it clear that those days are gone: people need to put the club's interests first.
In short, they either fall in line and keep Bill at arm's length, or justifiably they will be banished. If Bill had the club's interests at heart, he'd make sure of this.
I wouldn't risk it.

But I'm a tyrant.

Look at why Usmanov was sanctioned. He didn't get the mining rights nor mobile phone license through legitimate means. Its comes across as a bit silly trying to pretend you don't know what I am referring to.
Not silly. It's just a life decision to not allow things to bother me that I cannot possibly control. I honestly don't know the gossip.

As far as I see it, Usmanov was sanctioned along with all other wealthy Russians after Putin went mad. Go ahead and furnish me with facts.