The Everton Board Thread

What's an Andy bell?
Head of AJ Bell an investment and wealth management company.
He own property in my village and his mum lives in Rainford ( he has given a loan to her table tennis club to build a new table tennis centre) . He will be a very wealthy individual. I haven't checked the rich list but suspect that his wealth will be less than Moshiri. I'm sure that he is a very , very competent businessman and far better qualified than Kenwright to be Chairman.

I would hope this will be condition of investment. That MSP want there people in key positions. Read somewhere Old Bill has 1.3% in Everton its a mighty strong 1.3% if that's the case, must be some legal caveat he has inserted if there is such a thing to be allowed, just surmising at a loss how Old Bill has hung on so long.

we need new proper business men to run us so BK and DBB and sharp and who else

go!

O'Keefe should be embarrassed of himself...lost a lot of face with blues after his carry on.
He didn't read the room, and now he's paying for it.

When it all kicked off he was in the mindset that most Everton supporters would swallow the slur/attack on a few fellow fans that they'd transgressed the line of decency and so he and Boyland especially did what they always did: parrot the official line.

They didn't know wtf to do when all our fans rejected that line and fought back. He shat his kecks with his mate Boyland but tried (incredibly) to go for what they thought was 'neutrality'...a position made to look like cowardice in the face of someone from the outside like Ian Wright who simply held his hands up and said "I was manipulated and got it wrong. Sorry, you're being run by a shower of duplicitous tools".

O'Keeffe and Boyland are finished. Absolutely done for. If I were their employer at The Athletic I'd be taking a very close look at this affair and start wondering who I was emplying and why I should continue to do so.

He didn't read the room, and now he's paying for it.

When it all kicked off he was in the mindset that most Everton supporters would swallow the slur/attack on a few fellow fans that they'd transgressed the line of decency and so he and Boyland especially did what they always did: parrot the official line.

They didn't know wtf to do when all our fans rejected that line and fought back. He shat his kecks with his mate Boyland but tried (incredibly) to go for what they thought was 'neutrality'...a position made to look like cowardice in the face of someone from the outside like Ian Wright who simply held his hands up and said "I was manipulated and got it wrong. Sorry, you're being run by a shower of duplicitous tools".

O'Keeffe and Boyland are finished. Absolutely done for. If I were their employer at The Athletic I'd be taking a very close look at this affair and start wondering who I was emplying and why I should continue to do so.
All Correct Dave