The Everton Board Thread

Just so we don't follow an 'obsessed with Kenwright' theme, other board issues are available.

I'd like a CEO that's effective.
An effective board is possible under Moshiri: while unlikely, he could make the suitable changes to the structure without requiring external investment.

But it would require him to remove both the CEO and the Chairman, as I can't see the fan base ever accepting anything otherwise. They are persona non grata.

That's before even discussing their actual competence. Appointing a suitable CEO alone will not induce the change required, while Bill was still on the board.

We need a CEO who is capable in their role and allowed to facilitate the wholesale changes needed, without the interference and meddling of others.

It might even then allow the likes of Thelwell to do suitably do their job because there'll be a clear chain of command - clear roles and responsibilities.

Maybe a New Finance Director ( Grant Ingles ) as he somehow doesn't take any flak .
He oversees the worst Financial operation in the Premier lge.
Not sure how much blame can be laid at the feet of Ingles. He has only been in position 18 months or so, think he has made decent progress in cutting the losses and reigning in the spending.

Still no word/movement/response of any sort to widespread demands for them to step down
Averaging about 80k per month just hanging around like a bad smell, the stench of mediocrity as it turns rancid

They've some neck, seriously

Strange though there has been no comment about escaping relegation to the players / manager from the club at all from my knowledge, has anyone informed the bunker of the news ?? Do they know Everton won yesterday ? Or can't they be bothered, y'know, hope it's cos they've all been sacked.
They couldn't be bothered to make a comment for Kendall's birthday the other day.
Nah, they're not leaving the bomb shelter just yet.

Not an ounce of responsibility or shame for their ineptitude at running a football club they are all supposed supporters of. Threw the real fans who were the only chance this team had of staying up under a bus to draw the focus away from their incompetence.
Jump or pushed I don’t care which just get gone, all of you.