The Everton Board Thread

have him on ignore, but can't resist taking a peek, such fun watching him tie himself in all kinds of knots and posters like you're good self highlighting it for the World to see. 🙌 :cheers:
Then he'll take a break for a couple of days and then come back with all the same arguments that got shot down the last time

I take a back seat mostly to it mate, I also feel zero sympathy explicitly because they're trolls.

They thrive on negative reactions.

We're here once again discussing them, rather than the topic of the thread and that's by their design.

One of them has a history of admitting on here that he trolls, a simple user search will show you that.

The other claims he's a spiritualist, neo-pagan, model shooting photogropher with a black belt in BJJ (whatever that is?).

You've never struck me as daft though so I feel you're well aware so I'll say you do you mate and have a nice night.

That's Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Which would come in handy if you wanted to put someone in a headlock. Hmmm

The club is going to answer to scrutiny on the accounts in the not too distant future, and in the next few weeks the club as well as us will face the big question whether we stay up or go down. When are the club going to answer to the fans and explain the narrative that has been written in the last few months?

Come on Everton. We want answers we deserve answers. Baxendale in a headlock. Board 'unable' to attend the matches at Goodison due to safety fears. With all due respect inside the stadium is probably the most safest and secure place with many cctc cameras as well. You threw all fans under the bus. Thankfully there have been people like Ian Wright that worked it out. Who is running this show Everton? Moshiri hasn't a clue. What was that last night from Kenwright all about?
Parting shot from Kenwright perhaps?

A phone call from "Farhad" the Arsenal fan........ 😂 😂 😂

1682203377096.png

The club is going to answer to scrutiny on the accounts in the not too distant future, and in the next few weeks the club as well as us will face the big question whether we stay up or go down. When are the club going to answer to the fans and explain the narrative that has been written in the last few months?

Come on Everton. We want answers we deserve answers. Baxendale in a headlock. Board 'unable' to attend the matches at Goodison due to safety fears. With all due respect inside the stadium is probably the most safest and secure place with many cctc cameras as well. You threw all fans under the bus. Thankfully there have been people like Ian Wright that worked it out. Who is running this show Everton? Moshiri hasn't a clue. What was that last night from Kenwright all about?
Parting shot from Kenwright perhaps?

Hopefully...

She’s the best in the business according to bill.

If you want a massive loss making machine that’s been sanctioned by its governing body, is at loggerheads with its fan base/customers and about to lose 80m through relegation.

Great job Denise.
Have there been any more updates regarding the headlock incident 3 months ago?

Wouldn't like to think that they think we've all forgotten that they just made up a story that tars the name of the fans to take attention away from their terrible work.

Another mis-step of that campaign. The first one being at the very beginning to organise a protest against the board on the 2nd of January for the 4th of Februrary and then having to change date.

Now people will distance themselves and any momentum built will be lost. Lack of strategic thinking and unable to 'read the room' that the approach taken with the statement would undermine the message that needed to get across.

A shame.
Do you still think they will distance themselves from the campaign? After the chairman’s latest misstep. It’s a dam shame for all Bill’s followers