The Everton Board Thread

Think he knows with Kenwrights contacts in the media, Moshiri's life wouldn't be worth living, as the Greggs found out. That went on a whole pre-season, from there the club was finished as a challenger for trophies, despise the man. If liverpool fc needed an agent on the inside to keep Everton down, Kenwright has been the perfect specimen.

Thats the elephant in the room many fans dont consider when slating Moshiri for not removing him.

If Kenwright goes his media buddies blow the whistle on Usmanovs involvement in the club and we get torn apart by the Govt/PL vultures.

Thats the elephant in the room many fans dont consider when slating Moshiri for not removing him.

If Kenwright goes his media buddies blow the whistle on Usmanovs involvement in the club and we get torn apart by the Govt/PL vultures.

That was an open secret for years mate. And as far as I know, there isnt a rule that stops a mate helping a mate out with money. The second the Govt sanctioned him, USM disappeared from Everton. Are strings still being pulled? Like you, dunno.

Good read Paul (well it's not but it is well written). The performance on all fronts is so incongruous with the intent that he came in with. If he was sincere with his ambitions for the club you really have to wonder how we have managed to get to where we are. I'm not really sure if its a case of Farhad being very easily led and Bill playing him like a fiddle, or just Bill knowing too much.

Quite possibly.
That might be the reason behind Moshiri allegedly suggesting to him that it’s time to step down… and him refusing to do so.
Would put the onus on Moshiri to fire him and then he (Moshiri) might be castigated in the event that Kenwright were to succumb… hence he’s still in situ.
The trouble is he has always been like this…..BK is a drama queen……sports drama comes in many forms…..I would assume he would prefer that to be through achieving and winning things, but if not, surviving last minute scrapes will do just fine and he is happy to revel in the drama on those terms

The trouble is he has always been like this…..BK is a drama queen……sports drama comes in many forms…..I would assume he would prefer that to be through achieving and winning things, but if not, surviving last minute scrapes will do just fine and he is happy to revel in the drama on those terms

Bill Kenwright is all about Bill Kenwright

He has been nothing but a disaster for Everton Football Club for more than two and half decades now

I suggest people go back to Franny Jeffers. Bill Kenwright spending the Chang sponsorship money bringing him back to the club on loan, without David Moyes knowledge. Money wasted.

That is an illustration of Bill Kenwright and his mismanagement of EFC

That Blue peter is the issue. He has gone all "poor me" over not being able to be on the front row having his fat mug shown. He believes staying up last year was "good times" and what its all about. Diamond Geezer Stuart is one of his Everton legends.

Bill Kenwright is all about Bill Kenwright

He has been nothing but a disaster for Everton Football Club for more than two and half decades now

I suggest people go back to Franny Jeffers. Bill Kenwright spending the Chang sponsorship money bringing him back to the club on loan, without David Moyes knowledge. Money wasted.

That is an illustration of Bill Kenwright and his mismanagement of EFC
Your preaching to the converted….it become obvious he was out of his depth early on in his tenure but was confirmed the moment he decided that getting funding for KD come to some degree at his own personal expense (power base within the club)

He really is playing the victim.

It's off the scale mindblowing delusion.

He cannot see (oh the irony) what's going on right under his nose. The club is possibly in its worst state in history and he's got no shame and continues to gaslight the fans. What a horrendous narcassistic man.
this-is-fine-fire.gif