The Everton Board Thread

Problem is if we are rubbish on the pitch it makes it hard for the commercial department.
That side of things going as bad as it did, mostly down to Farhads recruitment of both managers and directors of football, made her job next to impossible.
I've seen people over the last 48 hours moan about the stake deal, and blamer her, really we were lucky to get what we did
Time for your nightcap Jenny and then to bed to kiss Bill goodnight. You've clearly overdone it today.

Sorry mate but both of those defences are so easily deconstructed:

Record Sponsorship Deal
The amount of money flowing into the Prem is increasing every single year. The demand for sponsorships of all kinds are increasing every single year. Higher global demand plus limited supply means that a one-eyed mongoose as CEO could have delivered a record deal in this economic environment.
Also, let's not forget some of the lucrative sponsorship deals we've had in recent years came from Uncle Usmanov.

Also, let's not forget some of the lucrative sponsorship deals we've had in recent years came from Uncle Usmanov.
Yeah, which in reality have gone against us. They were fake, we should of kept it real, not had delusional ideas on our value, we're paying for it now by having to sell Richarlison

They're fair points mate.

Surely tho you acknowledge that for a club like ours with no european profile, currently involved in relegation battles and no "star" names at the club its difficult to attract elite sponsers.

Im not suggesting Denise is doing a stellar job I am simply acknowledging that she's doing a decent job in difficult circumstances.

Clubs that do poorly on the pitch do not profit off it and thats currently Everton. Man City weren't signing mega deals with Burger King and Nike when they were a Yo Yo club - it took a few league titles, FA Cups and CL exposure (off the back of doped up Etihad sponsers) before they joined the cartel.
I think this is a bit of a straw-man argument though mate, because nobody is asking for elite sponsors. We're just asking for competent management of our football club.

Since she became CEO the club has suffered massively. Financially we are a disgrace, we've made blunder after blunder strategically and I can't remember our reputation as a top-flight club ever being worse. I mean it's that bad that there's just derision when we're talked about now.

DBB has enough failures to have been fired several times over. I genuinely can't think of a single reason for her to remain as CEO.

The only reason DBB is still here is no-one will give her 10% of the dough she's on now.

She knows it. Kenwright knows it. And every one of exec team who relies on their patronage knows it.

They'll never get anywhere near jobs like these in PL club for the rest of their lives.
Nailed it mate - she’d sooner sit on the gravy train even though she’s been looking for a job for over a year, yet she’s not found anyone who will take her on as she’s useless.

Nailed it mate - she’d sooner sit on the gravy train even though she’s been looking for a job for over a year, yet she’s not found anyone who will take her on as she’s useless.
Imagine how great it would be if you were incompetent at your job, but the boss won’t get rid of you until you find something you like yourself..

Something fishy going on there.