The Everton Board Thread

Yes. It removes avenues blocked by the disgraceful behaviour of Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale preventing their removal such as the EFC AGM cancellation
Do you think some of the recent bad press about Kenwright that's been coming might have been partly put out by Moshiri's camp? For example I think it was the Ladyman article that had lots of quotes from/about Ryasantsev

If someone pays £105 million for a stake surely they are buying that % off Moshiri and the money goes to him not the club.
Yes, but Moshiri is funding the stadium, so far 500M of it, so he will use that money as a loan to plug some of the 260M funding gap that he has. Whether that gets converted to equity or not, it is far more favourable than owing it to a bank and paying 6% on the loan every year

Perhaps a majority stake would be contingent on survival.

Either way, if some certainty could be provided in the here and now and stadium funding secured it would be a positive development, if it occurred in tandem with board changes.

Do you think some of the recent bad press about Kenwright that's been coming might have been partly put out by Moshiri's camp? For example I think it was the Ladyman article that had lots of quotes from/about Ryasantsev

I am unable to comment about that. Other than to say Moshiri is unlikely the source. He has been badly let down by these board members. Particularly Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale.

Headlock gate was the final nail

On no Earth. In no universe. Is what they did purposefully smearing the paying fans (customers) to the media ever going to be acceptable behaviour

Professional investors won't like that. As much as customers of the club or other shareholders.

Yes, but Moshiri is funding the stadium, so far 500M of it, so he will use that money as a loan to plug some of the 260M funding gap that he has.
100% that. Is what I've been informed.

More cheaply and sustainably for the club. But equally

Knowledgeable professional people entering the club. People who know how to succeed investing too

….no idea, but I think the penny has dropped and stark realisation of the state the club is in. Kenwright is culpable, the Board are culpable, it’s just become blatantly obvious to the media & they would look ludicrous still banging the Kenwright drum.

Yes, but Moshiri is funding the stadium, so far 500M of it, so he will use that money as a loan to plug some of the 260M funding gap that he has. Whether that gets converted to equity or not, it is far more favourable than owing it to a bank and paying 6% on the loan every year
Not too sure about that , if this is MSP ( acquiring a stake in the club ) think I read they would be investing in the sport side of the club not the stadium.

There ( as reported ) are 2 different groups of investors, if it was the other group then yes it could be stadium investment.

Not too sure about that , if this is MSP ( acquiring a stake in the club ) think I read they would be investing in the sport side of the club not the stadium.

There ( as reported ) are 2 different groups of investors, if it was the other group then yes it could be stadium investment.
Yes, thats correct, they will be investing in the sports side- but that 105M for the 25% will go to Moshiri, who in turn will invest in the stadium. Thats from the man´s mouth as well

I was lucky enough to talk to McClaren F1 team last year regarding a digital marketing campaign for my work. McClaren are really ahead of the game and innovative in their marketing. For example, they’re the first F1 team to establish a professional e-gaming team, to capitalise on the popularity of the F1 games. As expected all of the other teams are following suit. The e-gaming team basically gave them the ability to bring in a new set of sponsors on the tech side. Completely new revenue which works alongside their existing revenue.

I’d imagine MSP can hopefully bring that same level to Everton and help us expand and grow in unique ways.