The Everton Board Thread

We need to be sold ASAP.

Don’t see what purpose any of this board serve.

Only competent people can save the decline of this football club now.

Pickford and Onana will be out of the door in summer for another 100m so Mosh can recoup some more of his loans back.

We’ll not see them at Goodison for a while. Bill will be desperately spinning the narrative to his mates that their lives are in grave danger and how upsetting it is that he, Bill Kenwright, the greatest Evertonian ever to walk the earth, can’t support his beloved blues.
Hopefully the likes of O’Keefe, Boyland and Thomas have seen enough and will pile on the pressure.

We can't spend on transfers due to FFP but he has been propping up our accounts for the last few seasons still. Just have to look at the accounts for the 20/21 Season that he propped up the accounts with a share issue of 100 million and then propped them up by a further 97 million.

Since then he himself has paid for the stadium build personally and probably in the region 400 million so far.

The next set of accounts will be out in March and they will be a car crash as well.

The clubs finances are reliant on Moshiri propping them up.
Stadium is a different issue for me, as it doesnt affect profit and sustainability (I believe).

God knows how the board have overseen such heavy losses though, when over the last two seasons we are actually up about £30m from transfers.

Now that Bill "no one can sell Everton like me" Kenwright has shown once and for all that he isn't a good negotiator at all, it wouldn't surprise me if he steps down before the inevitable relegation as that won't fit in with his narrative of him being the saviour of Everton.

Can you imagine being him, Thelwell, Moshiri and Baxendale and not one of them have the powers of persuasion to get one signing over the line in 31 days

We’ll not see them at Goodison for a while. Bill will be desperately spinning the narrative to his mates that their lives are in grave danger and how upsetting it is that he, Bill Kenwright, the greatest Evertonian ever to walk the earth, can’t support his beloved blues.
Hopefully the likes of O’Keefe, Boyland and Thomas have seen enough and will pile on the pressure.

I wouldn't hold my breath for those lap dogs to say or do anything.

If we're lucky we might get the likes of Hunter, King or McNulty turning the screw

Part of the sadness of getting relegated are our current records going..

Length of time in top flight. Only one of six teams as a Premier League constant founder.

When relegated we will just be 'another' team in the leagues.

We are just watching the club slowly crumble and die....

It's also why it's more of a big deal. The likes of Villa and West Ham have took it on the chin more when went down recently.

Would you support a joint protest with Liverpool fans for the derby? Seen some of theirs calling for this with it being their next home game. They're not happy with their ownership at all and the way they're being run.

As amusing as it has been watching their decline, it can't be good for the city having both its football clubs go down the pan at the same time.
Is this a serious post?

One thing that crossed my mind was around the parachute payment we’d receive from relegation and if Moshiri was viewing that as a final clawback of investment (assuming it’s something like £100m+ potentially).

I really fear that with the stadium situation, the clause in the contract that says we’d need to restore the dock if the stadium isn’t completed - just the overall cost of that whole situation. Plus our existing squad’s value vs what we paid / the negative player equity. I think if we do go down it could really finish us off financially. Could it be one whereby we end up in administration?
I spoke to someone last week who reckons we’re going into administration anyway regardless whether we go down or stay up? No idea how true that is. Would go a long way to explain why we’ve just sold an asset for £40m and not spent a penny to replace him though.