The Everton Board Thread

Doesn’t really help though does it at this precise moment
Yes it does, let’s not forget just in this past 3 weeks alone they’ve

Left a manager, dying on his arse, in situ longer than they should

Left said manager to front up the public and media while they cowered and span a web of lies to make the fans look like treacherous violent thugs

Sacked said manager after an away game they showed up for knowing there’d be less of a backlash

Take days to not only appoint a new manager but also sell a young player who was keen to leave

Tell the media that new manager would get signings on deadline day, we’re now 83 minutes away from the close of the deadline and we STILL haven’t signed a single player

Yeah only thing I can think of too.

The asset stripping element.
Especially when you base it on other windows where we've sold but reinvested. If anything this is the most important window we've ever had yet not a penny spent. And yes I know we've had financial constraints stemming from 2020/21 but they've been largely dealt with through sales and reducing the wage bill. We could have spent this window yet we haven't.

No player cares. Ben foster said this the other day. The fans are not to blame for us not signing a player with 90 minutes of a transfer window to go.
100%
They are professionals. They know this is a board room issue

Go to Italy. Go to Turkey. Our protests are peaceful in many countries they aren't

Our protests are peaceful and in the right

We will get the change demanded

Bill Kenwright will be out on his ear

An entire generation of Evertonians have never seen us lift a trophy. Had to experience all his antics the last 25 years too. Latest. Headlock Gate ????????????

It's a disgrace

Last edited:
No coming back from this. They won’t show their faces at goodison again. They desperately needed to bring in players but the protests won’t stop now. There’s no turning it round.
They're done. Be surprised if they're still at the club next season. Especially if we're in the Championship

Yeah only thing I can think of too.

The asset stripping element.
He can't just take cash out of Everton like that though. It'll be taxed significantly of he tried plus other shareholders have a say. By law.

He may be trying to get the balance sheet better to improve the club value prior to a sale, or an equity sale (I.E. selling shares to an equity investor like MSP).

The Esk said yesterday on a twitter space, Moshiri is coming to a realisation boardroom changes must be made. Based on indirect information he had been given.

Moshiri is in a "political process" though trying to get Bill Kenwright out of the door. If you had worked in large organisations near the top or government you'll follow what mean by that....