The Everton Board Thread

I think we've already been /are close to being sold - gentleman's agreement etc between parties. I think it's been being worked on since the rumours in the summer.

It seems like Moshiri is now asset stripping to cover losses he'll obviously incur on the sale and I'd imagine he'll want to sell before finding out if we get relegated or not ensuring further price drops.

He and Usmanov were not expecting the spanner in the works of Ukraine nor two back to back relegation battles at the same time.

I can't see any reason for them to hold on to the club now and I can't see any other reason for lack of reinvestment considering where we are in the table. If you'd no intent of selling and were committed to your investment then you'd be putting in every penny you could to ensure survival - see other clubs around us. Wouldn't be surprised for it to come out before the season ends that we've been sold. Even keeping the board in situ is telling.

Dont think we're for sale but do think we're close to seeing Moshiri sell a stake in the club hence why he's likely unwilling to be throwing millions around when his share % is about to drop by 30-50%+.

I think we've already been /are close to being sold - gentleman's agreement etc between parties. I think it's been being worked on since the rumours in the summer.

It seems like Moshiri is now asset stripping to cover losses he'll obviously incur on the sale and I'd imagine he'll want to sell before finding out if we get relegated or not ensuring further price drops.

He and Usmanov were not expecting the spanner in the works of Ukraine nor two back to back relegation battles at the same time.

I can't see any reason for them to hold on to the club now and I can't see any other reason for lack of reinvestment considering where we are in the table. If you'd no intent of selling and were committed to your investment then you'd be putting in every penny you could to ensure survival - see other clubs around us. Wouldn't be surprised for it to come out before the season ends that we've been sold. Even keeping the board in situ is telling.

I mean, I see that line of thinking.
But surely the buyers are doing their due diligence.
If he's trying to get a sale over the line, before relegation, the buyers can surely see through that?.

I mean, I see that line of thinking.
But surely the buyers are doing their due diligence.
If he's trying to get a sale over the line, before relegation, the buyers can surely see through that?.
I don't know mate. Just doesn't seem normal to me based on previous windows and we're not that hampered now financially after two big sales of Richy and Gordon and removal of some big earners etc.

It’s frightening that I don’t even trust Moshiri to do a decent job of selling us. No chance we’ll end up with some rich Qataris, it’ll be some shady US group that asset strip us further, make us rent back the stadium for a fortune and still keep Kenwright on.

Dont think we're for sale but do think we're close to seeing Moshiri sell a stake in the club hence why he's likely unwilling to be throwing millions around when his share % is about to drop by 30-50%+.

There’s a crap picture of the main 3 guys from MSP Sports Capital at a game that might look like ours where they were supposedly said to be pictured in the stands.

They are Bill’s worst nightmare.

It’s frightening that I don’t even trust Moshiri to do a decent job of selling us. No chance we’ll end up with some rich Qataris, it’ll be some shady US group that asset strip us further, make us rent back the stadium for a fortune and still keep Kenwright on.
You'd be surprised. Rich Qataris can afford a season in the championship. Hopefully it's good owners with the sense to get rid of the current board, especially Kenwright.