The Everton Board Thread

But your saying they are to.blame, as in it's them and not Moshiri, its just nonsense, try and explain why this didn't happen before Farhad turned up, if its Bill's fault and ALL on him it would of happened before we got bought out and he dictated everything
Bill Kenwright has a track record of selling players out from under the club for his own ends (paying back people that helped him take control)

He's a cancer.

You can deny it all you want. It's fact.

NTL. Fortress Sports Fund. VIBRAC ...

The alleged involvement of Philip Green.

That was before the latest £500million mess Kenwright contributed to majorly. He's Chairman of the club board

Yeah he shouldn't of sold to him, he should of kept the club and stayed owner, but the fan's didn't like that, no we wanted more, we thought Bill was bad, the Moshiri showed us what a bad owner really looked like with his 7 managers, three directors of football, one FFP situation and a relegation
Ah it's the fans fault is it for wanting much needed investment. OK Jenny.

Bill Kenwright has a track record of selling players out from under the club for his own ends (paying back people that helped him take control)
You mean like when Peter Johnson sold Dunc?
Name one player Kenwright has done this too

The alleged involvement of Philip Green.

Meanwhile Farhad gets Usmanov involved, intact Farhad has directly done us more damage then Green did

That was before the latest £500million mess Kenwright contributed to majorly. He's Chairman of the club board
Haha there would be no 500m mess if the owner knew what he was doing

They do what Moshiri allows and wants them to do, don't get me wrong, I really want Kenwright to step down, because he isn't going to fix this mess, but he hasn't caused it, Farhad has, if it was the fault of Bill this would of happened before Moshiri turned up, it didn't
If you ignore everything that happened before, that’s correct.

One season. In 25.

And we went out the champions league group stages. After we purchased a defender from Italy who it was claimed couldn't head a ball!

Promptly resold again
Also I've only just noticed, you actually said above "Bill Kenwright should never of been Chairman" he replaced Philip Carter, who should of been chairman? Considering his years as chairman we did ok he was 100% the right man for the job