The Everton Board Thread

The blame is on the owner and the owner alone, its his watch, the club is run how he wants it too be run, just how under the previous owner he was custodian and responsible then.
Everything comes from the top.
Farhad is to blame for keeping inept unqualified people in positions that they are terrible at. We lost £400 million. That’s on the owner and the board

The blame is on the owner and the owner alone, its his watch, the club is run how he wants it too be run, just how under the previous owner he was custodian and responsible then.
Everything comes from the top.
What do you think Bill Kenwright and DBB offer Everton football club exactly?

As Carragher said, it's not financial advice.

What are they contributing?

Farhad is to blame for keeping inept unqualified people in positions that they are terrible at. We lost £400 million. That’s on the owner and the board
In away yeah, if the board is failing again that's all on Farhad for employing and keeping them, all roads lead back to him which ever way you look at it.
We will get relegated and one person is to blame, Farhad Moshiri

No.i read it and I'm still right, completely right, unless I missed the part that correctly points out this current mess and relegation fight is all the fault of Moshiri and his vision
No because Bill Kenwright heads the "technical board" that Kevin Thelwell reports to

Bill Kenwright in his own words is on the phone to Baxendale 3 times a day

He's involved in everything

He's a cancer at the club and that cancer is going to be eliminated

What does the board do? What’s their role in running Everton? Why is Kenwright paid £900k a year?
They do what Moshiri allows and wants them to do, don't get me wrong, I really want Kenwright to step down, because he isn't going to fix this mess, but he hasn't caused it, Farhad has, if it was the fault of Bill this would of happened before Moshiri turned up, it didn't

In away yeah, if the board is failing again that's all on Farhad for employing and keeping them, all roads lead back to him which ever way you look at it.
We will get relegated and one person is to blame, Farhad Moshiri
Bill and Denise run the business, Farhad just provides the money, the money they lose on terrible sponsorships, over pay for players and wages. Farhad gets involved now and again but Bill and Denise have all the power.
Farhad can’t actually sack then. Can’t remember where I seen it but it’s in there, think it was John Blaine said it

No because Bill Kenwright heads the "technical board" that Kevin Thelwell reports to

Bill Kenwright in his own words is on the phone to Baxendale 3 times a day

He's involved in everything

He's a cancer at the club and that cancer is going to be eliminated
You really think they don't report back to Moshiri?? Really?? What they are trying to do is fix his mess, likewise Thelwell the mess of two previous DOFs, it's too difficult, the reason it's impossible is because of what Farhad has done to it

However we look at this, with every new manager we are getting worse, much worse.

This is as bad as I can ever remember - and I can remember the 80’s clearly