The Everton Board Thread

This may sound a bit daft but I did fleetingly entertain the notion today that maybe FM has found a buyer, and that communication put out by the club today was a parting shot at the fans as it wasn’t a particularly unifying message …but then I come to my senses
What billionaire is going to buy a club that might be going out of the richest league in the world whilst carrying one of the highest wage bills in the Prem, has a £760m stadium to complete AND will give Moshiri enough money to be happy with his return? Not one would be my guess.

Yep, let's just take everyone's word for everything instead of asking for one single proof. Sacks of crap, all of them.

Screenshot_20230114-180221.png

Yes. It would also be very easily proven if true, and it hasn’t been proven in the *checks calendar* 11 days since it allegedly happened.
Not one mention of it anywhere.
Not the club
Not the media
Not the police
Not a single person on the planet has even thought to mention it.
Not even our elusive owner live on national radio.

It's almost like it never actually happened at all

The headlock story is the best thing to come out of this era of depression

Absolute comedy gold that

Yes this will go down in history, much like the Arteta money. We’ll be losing to Wycombe in league one in five years time and someone will quip that it’s because a fan had Bill Kenright in a headlock the month before. Yes, Bill will still be on the board then despite his multiple mystery illnesses.

I’ve never loathed anyone more than the people in charge of the club right now.

The headlock story is the best thing to come out of this era of depression

Absolute comedy gold that
It would be if it weren't so divisive and deceitful.

It's made a messy situation a million times worse. They've told lies and labelled their own fans as thugs as a result. You, me, him, her and all our kids. All of us.

They're 'kin scum and need removing from the club asap before they tear it any further apart

It would be if it weren't so divisive and deceitful.

It's made a messy situation a million times worse. They've told lies and labelled their own fans as thugs as a result. You, me, him, her and all our kids. All of us.

They're 'kin scum and need removing from the club asap before they tear it any further apart
Agree

But I stil can't read it without laughing because of how ridiculous it is

Kenwright and the board will be delighted with the hit job from Lineker and Wright on MOTD tonight. If/when the relegation happens, you can see how the blame is going to be shifted onto the fans.

Out of all the crap Kenwright has put us through down the years I think his stunt today tops the lot. I'm both sickened and sunk by it in equal measure. Creating a narrative that throws the lifeblood of this club under the bus in order to save himself and his mates is as bad as it gets. It's never going to end is it?