The Everton Board Thread

So why didn’t he resign? I fail to believe any self serving fan of the club would be perfectly fine allowing an ex Liverpool manager, a toxic one at that, to be named manager under his watch
Why should he resign? Why would you want him to resign? Because someone else at the club is failing us but you want him to be the fall guy?
Let's get this straight Moshiri appoints Sam, and appointed Rafael, but you have a problem with Bill? Really??

Why should he resign? Why would you want him to resign? Because someone else at the club is failing us but you want him to be the fall guy?
Let's get this straight Moshiri appoints Sam, and appointed Rafael, but you have a problem with Bill? Really??
I want them all gone, Kenwright included. We don’t start to recover as a club until all the failures at board level are out of it and we have people in who know how to run things properly

I want them all gone, Kenwright included. We don’t start to recover as a club until all the failures at board level are out of it and we have people in who know how to run things properly
Kenwright going won't benefit us though, not now, the situation is too dangerous and Moshiri will only appoint one of his people

As many have pointed out, beyond frustrating watching Newcastle invest their money after all the mistakes we've made down the years. Kenwright and Moshiri are so far out of their depth in this league. They've drained the joy out of watching football.