2020/21 The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about the Bury thing.

The creepy shyster knew full well that his offer of a £1m financial gift would be blocked by PL/FA rules seeing as he was a Chairman of a football club for how many years?

Almost as bad as when he claimed he felt liked he'd been raped because some fans recorded a meeting with him and posted it.

That quote alone should have seen him gone. Imagine had Kroenke or Mike Ashley said that the media would have hounded them for it.

I can’t wait for the day Bill Kenwright has nothing to do with this club. The fella is almost 75 and still clinging onto his role.

Horrid charlatan.
Why? Since Moshiri has come we have declined, which shows he was never the problem.
We were better off under Bill.

Honestly really?

Are you that naive?

He’s hoodwinked you all.
No, its naive to think he is still the problem.

I was desperate for him to sell, I was dumb enough to believe once that happened things would improve. I incorrectly convinced myself he was the problem.

Since then we have had Fat Sam, Steve Walsh, windows were it was obvious what we needed and nothing was done, players wanting to leave, were no longer a second tier of the premier league side, were no closer to moving grounds, we havent moved on at all under Moshiris watch.

No, its naive to think he is still the problem.

I was desperate for him to sell, I was dumb enough to believe once that happened things would improve. I incorrectly convinced myself he was the problem.

Since then we have had Fat Sam, Steve Walsh, windows were it was obvious what we needed and nothing was done, players wanting to leave, were no longer a second tier of the premier league side, were no closer to moving grounds, we havent moved on at all under Moshiris watch.

You forget about the days of selling players so the banks don’t kill us?

None of them problems now, Moshiri has picked poor managers but the only reason Kenwright isn’t a total black stain on our club was someone telling him to appoint David Moyes.

If Kenwright didn’t take over an essentially bankrupt Everton Football Club who else would have?
Essentially two people were willing to attempt to take on the challenge , Johnson and Kenwright.
Johnson tried but was defeated by the terrible state of our finances.
That left Kenwright who despite lacking even the limited resources of Johnson managed to keep us alive and still in with a chance , however slight.
No one else stepped forward, absolutely no-one.
Is Kenwright perfect ? No.
Has he made mistakes? Certainly.
But he isn’t the reason we aren’t bracketed alongside Real Madrid.

“He doesn’t even have a say”

So why is he there then? What value is he adding.

Excuses, excuses.

You’re all numpties he’s got your wrapped around his little finger.
I think he is probably more of a club ambassador now if I'm honest.
He was never bad in my eyes. He just didn't have the funds to take us further.
But he didn't pull the plug like Randy Lerner at Aston Villa who then got relegated or nearly bankrupt us like Peter Ridsdale at Leeds.
The only thing that I think Kenwright messed up on massively was the fee he got for Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.