2020/21 The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forget about the days of selling players so the banks don’t kill us?

None of them problems now, Moshiri has picked poor managers but the only reason Kenwright isn’t a total black stain on our club was someone telling him to appoint David Moyes.
Yeah the banks, there you go, thanks for reminding us what Kenwright had to put up with. This club was going under fast before he came in.
Yeah that's the mess Kenwright had to deal with, thankfully he did, if it wasnt for him and Moyes working together not a chance we keep our ever present Premier Status.

But all that is history, we came through it, he kept the club as a viable investment, and what happen, Moshiri turned up, followed by Walsh, followed by the apple of his eye Marco Silva, Fat Sam....etc

Kenwright is fully vindicated.

I think he is probably more of a club ambassador now if I'm honest.
He was never bad in my eyes. He just didn't have the funds to take us further.
But he didn't pull the plug like Randy Lerner at Aston Villa who then got relegated or nearly bankrupt us like Peter Ridsdale at Leeds.
The only thing that I think Kenwright messed up on massively was the fee he got for Rooney

Kenwright bingo complete, at least we aren’t Pompey, Leeds or Villa.

Explain QIA?

I suppose that was just him saving us from Qatari fraudsters?

Or when he nearly sold us to a guy in a bedsit?

Or when he had the money ring fenced for the kings docks?

or when he nearly took us to a cow shed in Kirkby?

the list goes on

Yeah the banks, there you go, thanks for reminding us what Kenwright had to put up with. This club was going under fast before he came in.
Yeah that's the mess Kenwright had to deal with, thankfully he did, if it wasnt for him and Moyes working together not a chance we keep our ever present Premier Status.

But all that is history, we came through it, he kept the club as a viable investment, and what happen, Moshiri turned up, followed by Walsh, followed by the apple of his eye Marco Silva, Fat Sam....etc

Kenwright is fully vindicated.

he’s not though is he?

he’s killed this club him and him only.

Moshiri will be taking us to a new stadium something Kenwright failed on multiple times.

Fraud of a man, who’s personal greed and ego has killed this once great club.

Kenwright bingo complete, at least we aren’t Pompey, Leeds or Villa.

Explain QIA?

I suppose that was just him saving us from Qatari fraudsters?

Or when he nearly sold us to a guy in a bedsit?

Or when he had the money ring fenced for the kings docks?

or when he nearly took us to a cow shed in Kirkby?

the list goes on
You forgot the 'safety certificate'.

Why is he here still?

Does anyone realise the importance of a Chairman?

If so why has a man who has no clue how to run a club something he’s admitted himself still our chairman?

Nobody can answer it.

Why is he here still?

Does anyone realise the importance of a Chairman?

If so why has a man who has no clue how to run a club something he’s admitted himself still our chairman?

Nobody can answer it.
He is here because we need him, he is like the ravens at the tower of London, legend has it if they fly away the building will collapse, same goes for Bill Kenwright and his mighty Everton football club.

The owner of the club has the power .
Do you believe that Bill Kenwright is the reason we have so much money spent in the last four years ?
Then the owner of the club needs to sort himself out 'cos he's spent a third world debt and we've gone backwards !!

Status
Not open for further replies.