The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kin ell...this bit is frightening:

Barry “Okay Bill, how do we get out of this trouble?” Bill replied that didn’t he just say how do we get out of this?

Bill
, “Look, we have just done a document to the bank which says you can’t stop the football club from trading…do you not think the bank doesn’t ask me every week how we’re doing with the sale? They’re ****ing desperate. So what I’ve told them is ‘don’t kill us this season’…The Pienaar money has gone to the bank.”

Mark
, “Okay Bill, there you go, that’s an answer we haven’t had from you before.”

If anyone's still daft enough to think this club is being run well after reading that interview they need their head feeling.

Un-****ing-believable.

lollollol

Mark “Bill I ask you; you have to do an interview, you need to explain to the fans; why don’t you do that?”
Bill’s replied, “And say what? We haven’t reduced the overdraft, we lose money every year, we can’t make money. That’s the bad news. Don’t they know that?”

Ladies and gentleman - all stand for the Chairman of Everton Football Club.

Barry “Okay Bill, how do we get out of this trouble?” Bill replied that didn’t he just say how do we get out of this?

Bill
, “Look, we have just done a document to the bank which says you can’t stop the football club from trading…do you not think the bank doesn’t ask me every week how we’re doing with the sale? They’re ****ing desperate. So what I’ve told them is ‘don’t kill us this season’…The Pienaar money has gone to the bank.”

Mark

If anyone's still daft enough to think this club is being run well after reading that interview they need their head feeling.

Un-****ing-believable.

That is a bit scary tbh.

Good work from all involved with the interview.

Reckons an extra £40M was lumped onto the Kings Dock cost at the last mnute. Just hope someone at the Council or the regeneration agencies is up for some litigation.

Will let you all make your own judgements (The Blue Unions summary is on our homepage too). Just hope this proves why it was so hard to get this down and that I wasn't full of it! The man frigging meanders.

Bill, “well write this down as well, Citi Bank, Deutsche Bank, Leon Angel, Keith Harris, Amanda Staveley. You’re saying to me, I’ve listened to you, I think you’re totally wrong in giving an exclusive to a guy, many are better than one guy; there has to be a reason nobody is buying Everton; there is a reason, there’s no money in the world, there’s no point in me being replaced, we need someone with money.”

Mark
, “If we’re realistic then, you’re saying that there is no one out there…”

Bill
, “No I’m not, no I’m not; what I’m saying is that there is someone who I’m supposed to be meeting at 8pm tonight…..

Simon, “Well, that’s interesting Bill because there’s a large number of supporters who have suggested that maybe the way forward is to setup an interim board with the sole purpose of finding a buyer; would that be something that…?”

Bill, “No, because I don’t agree that anyone can do a better job…it’s me, it’s me…get me Keith Harris on the phone love” (secretary).

lol

Please make hm stop talking. This feller shouldn't be in charge of a kiosk never mind Everton FC.

In tears here reading this.

"Bill went on to tell a story concerning Keith Harris; he’d put forward two guys who, in his opinion, were suitable potential owners of Everton Football Club. Harris claimed the two guys controlled a hedge fund; one was the head of ICI in the Far East and a second an inventor. They conducted due diligence and Everton were ready to sign an agreement when Bill smelt a rat; investigators discovered that ICI had never heard of the person concerned, he actually lived in one bedroom flat, and the second guy, the inventor, was based in Manchester."

FFS lol FFS

Bill, “well write this down as well, Citi Bank, Deutsche Bank, Leon Angel, Keith Harris, Amanda Staveley. You’re saying to me, I’ve listened to you, I think you’re totally wrong in giving an exclusive to a guy, many are better than one guy; there has to be a reason nobody is buying Everton; there is a reason, there’s no money in the world, there’s no point in me being replaced, we need someone with money.”

Mark
, “If we’re realistic then, you’re saying that there is no one out there…”

Bill
, “No I’m not, no I’m not; what I’m saying is that there is someone who I’m supposed to be meeting at 8pm tonight…..

Simon, “Well, that’s interesting Bill because there’s a large number of supporters who have suggested that maybe the way forward is to setup an interim board with the sole purpose of finding a buyer; would that be something that…?”

Bill, “No, because I don’t agree that anyone can do a better job…it’s me, it’s me…get me Keith Harris on the phone love” (secretary).

lol

Please make hm stop talking. This feller shouldn't be in charge of a kiosk never mind Everton FC.

In tears here reading this.

In fairness your reading exactly what you want to read into this. I actually feel slightly more positive about Kenwright after reading through the statement, and no, im not an apologist.

In fairness your reading exactly what you want to read into this. I actually feel slightly more positive about Kenwright after reading through the statement, and no, im not an apologist.

having said that, reading the part about the £24mil is slightly worrying....

I like the fact that he clearly uses psychotropic drugs. That is a deranged jumbled up set of answers and meanderings.

Gob-smacked here

Bill “Well you know what you have got to accept guys; your failings, you’ve got to accept your, not failings, your lack of knowledge; and even if you’re like me, you’ll get the knowledge, but it will take 6 or 7 times to get it; when I joined the board what did I know about spreadsheets, it took me ten years…..]

Mark “Well, surely as Chairman you should be aware what these other operating costs are?” Bill, “No, absolutely not, and why should I? I can’t break down the accounts for you…”

Bill responded “You’re asking why the club hasn’t been sold? I have no idea why Keith Harris, Amanda Staveley, Philip Green, Robert……Elstone, Bill Kenwright…..” Mark, “why haven’t they succeeded?” Bill, “I don’t know….I have no idea why they can’t sell it.

The guy is a total ignorant buffoon - You couldnt make this up

Bill

Mark

Un-****ing-believable.

Thats just horrible.

At least we arent quite Leeds yet.................

Status
Not open for further replies.