The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect that group will have just been bull****ted, wined, dined, and "entertained" with Everton anecdotes by K. The meeting expenses undoubtedly charged to the club.

I'd bet a pound to a pinch of shite that Bill's offered to bring back the AGMs in an effort to control these people.

Hopefully some KEIOC members went. I'd trust them to ask the right questions, not be diverted, and report back on the inevitable avoidance.

TBH though, if we're in the financial s hite people suspect we're in, it might be best to leave that unreported.

It seems strange that for ages now, these groups have demanded answers to their questions and now they actually get a meeting (that in itself shocked me!) where, presumably, some of these questions are addressed and they are reluctant to reveal what they discovered.

It will be an interesting read when they do disclose the details, no doubt. I'm kind of envisioning the Radiohead 'Just' video.

Hopefully some KEIOC members went. I'd trust them to ask the right questions, not be diverted, and report back on the inevitable avoidance.

TBH though, if we're in the financial s hite people suspect we're in, it might be best to leave that unreported.

Agreed 100%. I have a feeling the other groups formed recently are disgruntled small shareholders looking to get back their place in the pecking order. KEIOC aren't interested in all that crumbs from the masters table nonsense.

Uh oh. Seems as though your ultra militant KEIOC heroes have been overwhelmed by the enemy.

Loving your little fantasies over what may have happened like. HES LOCKED THEM IN HIS DUNGEON FFS.

Nar they got nothing, nothing I tell ya.

Not sure why I do this tho, spend my money every Season to get my pants pulled down.

I stopped going Cup Home games last Season, I think next Season, if that massive Barrymore whoppa is still in charge im hanging up my Season Ticket, the pies will have to be eaten by somebody else.

Enough is enough, Nil Ken is Wrongis.

Status
Not open for further replies.