The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone : "Bill is a bad chairman and ruining Everton"

Neiler : Its never as black and white as you think it is mate, 2 sides to every story.

BU : "Hello we are the BU"

Neiler : "Lolling mate, the bu are just an insignificant joke tbh and i hate them"

BU : "2+2 is four"

Neiler : "Lolling mate, the bu are just an insignificant joke tbh and i hate them"

Lolling here to be honest mate. Not far wrong like, i really dislike the BU.

*And breath!

Someone : "Bill is a bad chairman and ruining Everton"

Neiler : Its never as black and white as you think it is mate, 2 sides to every story.

BU : "Hello we are the BU"

BU : "2+2 is four"

Hammer on head, to be fair.

"...in short-term we need money before transfer window closes - and to appease the Bank.
Things are tighter than they have ever been...It's well-documented that we must sell a player (or two ) this month...."

Oh dear!

"...in short-term we need money before transfer window closes - and to appease the Bank.
Things are tighter than they have ever been...It's well-documented that we must sell a player (or two ) this month...."

Oh dear!

Not even bothering to click the link. Same type of silly tactic used against regimes that opponents don't like.

More likely another silly BU stunt.

Pity them.

This is what Mark Lawrenson says:

Some fans are planning a protest but it is ridiculous, I don't know what the fans expect. Nobody is interested in buying Everton, they don't make any money on matchday and it would cost far too much to move to a new stadium. So the supporters have to get real.

Thanks

But did say we'd win 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.