The Esk in The Echo. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Woolly Blue hear not here

The article - things which won't be answered i imagine.

One of my shorter missives.

On the bit in bold, @tommye's slipping up, he'd normally have been all over that.

Re. the article. Totally agree, I can't see many of those questions being answered in anything but the most general way. I'm sure Esk knows that too, but it makes for a good read.

I said 10 minutes or so ago in the AGM thread that it's actions, not words we need.

Much as I'd like them to communicate their plans far better than they are doing, the time to drag the BoD over the coals is some way off

If they havn't :-

• Strengthened the squad by the end of January
  • Significantly strengthened the squad by the end of August
  • Sorted out a half decent replacement for the Chang contract and
  • Made tangible progress on the stadium this calendar year
... then they need their arse kicking by the fan base. Till then tis just hot air on the internet ( including this post ).

On the bit in bold, @tommye's slipping up, he'd normally have been all over that.

Re. the article. Totally agree, I can't see many of those questions being answered in anything but the most general way. I'm sure Esk knows that too, but it makes for a good read.

I said 10 minutes or so ago in the AGM thread that it's actions, not words we need.

Much as I'd like them to communicate their plans far better than they are doing, the time to drag the BoD over the coals is some way off

... then they need their arse kicking by the fan base. Till then tis just hot air on the internet ( including this post ).

Gradual signs of improvement are needed. And that starts with 2 or 3 good signings this month.

Gave you a chance to redeem yourself by using i instead of I.
Let's be honest, things are improving and at quite a rate without being revolutionary.
As you say, so much internet, so much hot air to be generated.

Status
Not open for further replies.