The Dyche Slap

Was the slap justified

• Yes - also Thatcher, a fantastic lady

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Obviously the story is BS or an over reaction.

But if he did do something like that would he be sacked for gross misconduct? I’m guessing the contracts they have includes notice pay for reminder of it, then again if any manager wasn’t happy he could just give one of the players a right hook and get a payday.

Who hasn't had a cheeky blow from a colleague in the Lisbon or wherever it was in Portugal?

It'll be fine. Least said, soonest mended.

Back in my day you would expect to get slapped by the manager. And the coaches. And the manager would slap the coaches. Then after a long day if slapping, you'd go home and slap your wife silly - its called setting boundaries. You modern day Nancy's are soft to the core and thats why you don't have any great world wars.
Exactly it’s called chain of command

I realise we’re all going to frame this thing in whatever way best suits our own prejudices.

So for me, I view it through the prism of Dyche the faux hard man - a timid man at heart who has somehow constructed an undeserved image of being tough and uncompromising.

Who else slaps the player least likely to give anything back?

I've seen the video; there's quite a bit of backswing, but he hardly touches him really.

There are also quite a few pastel de natas visible on the table so I'd say this was probably post meal rather than during. It helps to be accurate.

I've seen the video; there's quite a bit of backswing, but he hardly touches him really.

There are also quite a few pastel de natas visible on the table so I'd say this was probably post meal rather than during. It helps to be accurate.
Different from the one I’ve seen , Dyche scratches is sack first then does the deed

64D47A21-5CFF-4FC9-BA9D-B8F176EB867A.jpeg

I’d give him a slap too if he can’t be arsed enough to beat two pensioners and a donkey to the right back slot.

I've heard from my super itk sauce that Patterson was overheard telling Tarks that Dyche's daughter is a "wee ginger saucepot" that he'd like to show his sporran to (or words to that effect).

Just passing on what I heard lads. Sounds plausible tho.