The Dixies 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to think Davies was a cool kid but WTAF is that all about.

Football is officially lost these days.

Dixie will be turning in his grave.

almost certainly non-prescription

31697370_10155232856676277_2362990529794277376_o.jpg
Oh god Tom... you look like Mrs Millett, my old school librarian...

Used to think Davies was a cool kid but WTAF is that all about.

Football is officially lost these days.

Dixie will be turning in his grave.
Especially about the award in his name being named "the Dixies" - a racial slur he hated.

Only Everton could get that wrong about the greatest player who ever played for them. It just highlights what a bunch of clueless charlatans we have making decisions at the club.

The issue that I have with Alfie Evans’ dad being presented with a blue blood award, is the fact, that he started an all out war against the very establishment that was trying to make the end of his sons life as comfortable as possible. To the point where nurses and doctors were being labelled as murderers people driving past were being stopped if they didn’t beep their horn.

The hospital got stormed by [Poor language removed] idiots, and Alfie was under police guard because there was a threat that he was going to be taken. Now you could argue that he wasn’t involved in this, and in the most extreme cases he wasn’t there, however he started the action with his get out out on the streets comment, and it perpetuates from there. He could have stopped it at any time yet he chose not to.

I have sympathy for him for what has happened to his son, but the chaos he started and the abuse that ordinary people suffered not to mention all of the other patients being treated in the hospital, to be honest dampens my sympathy somewhat.

That’s why I don’t think he should be getting an award

Care to elaborate the fume with #2?

The issue that I have with Alfie Evans’ dad being presented with a blue blood award, is the fact, that he started an all out war against the very establishment that was trying to make the end of his sons life as comfortable as possible. To the point where nurses and doctors were being labelled as murderers people driving past were being stopped if they didn’t beep their horn.

The hospital got stormed by [Poor language removed] idiots, and Alfie was under police guard because there was a threat that he was going to be taken. Now you could argue that he wasn’t involved in this, and in the most extreme cases he wasn’t there, however he started the action with his get out out on the streets comment, and it perpetuates from there. He could have stopped it at any time yet he chose not to.

I have sympathy for him for what has happened to his son, but the chaos he started and the abuse that ordinary people suffered not to mention all of the other patients being treated in the hospital, to be honest dampens my sympathy somewhat.

That’s why I don’t think he should be getting an award

Status
Not open for further replies.