The Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange how they are all grouped together over two weekends.

You'd have thought they would have stretched the 20-game selection over the full season...

Must be a clause in the rights or something. I suppose Sky and BT were like: "Sure you can have x20 games... but all bunched together over two weekends..."

It’s an idea that they’re testing out. In the usa direct tv / NBCSN used to show every game live so you could watch one and record the rest. Now they only show 3 on a Saturday back to back and you have to watch the others via the web.

Ultimately it’s about amazon getting your email address and selling you stuff it knows you’ll want based on what you’re watching on tv.

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Can I take the one month trial for Prime in December and see all their Premier League games?

Also would I need a fire stick or their tablet to watch them?

I don’t see any reason why the one month free trial would not apply.

In fact I imagine they will encourage it as in order to access the free trial one must sign up, providing bank details and lots of people either forget they need to opt out when the trial ends otherwise Amazon start charging plus they know many free trialists will explore the rest of the content and stick with them.

And no, you won’t need the Firestick.

I watch Amazon Prime programmes either on Apple TV or the inbuilt Amazon app on my smart TV.

We'll get the win this season. Made the right steps last season with both performances. We'll catch them at Goodison next season

I admire your optimism, but please tell me that none of the following will occur.

A Milner penalty conversion, Salah banging one in after 3 minutes, Pickford crapping his pants and lobbing it into his own net, the RS pressuring our goal in the 4th minute of extra time, dodgy refereeing decisions, etc, etc, etc.

Luckily I already have Amazon prime.

Although you can get full HD streams that don’t even cut out anymore so it doesn’t even matter lol

Status
Not open for further replies.