The Derby new date : 13/03/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

2-2 wasn't it ?

It certainly was, which makes the negative nellys claims that we have no hope all the more astounding. Ok it wasnt a win and it has been way to long since we won at greyskull, but we have a big opportunity to change that. We are on form and our squad is getting stronger by the day with the injured players returning. We are due a win there

2-1 blue boys

Why? What score was it last year?

2-2 mate, we should of won but Liverpool got another penalty

Ridiculous comment.

7 draws, 5 losses.

Wins? Listen in the last 10 years, we have a history of being in form and turning up at Anfield and bottling it, giving soft displays. Liverpool haven't lost at home this season, it's them, they always spawn a jammy goal or bad ref decision over us. Do i want that 2 happen, no of course not, am i being realistic, maybe, am i forming that opinion based on how the last 10 years have been and the fact we have Sunderland 4 days after in a very important cup match, yes. So for me i can't see us winning, sorry.

All this Hibbert winner stuff is not gonna happen either, i'm just glad Pienaar is playing, or at least he will if not injured

I'll go for a draw, Liverpool are unbeaten at home, but they've drawn 8 of 12 games.

I think draws against Spurs and Liverpool and a win over Sunderland would be a v.good return.

Wins? Listen in the last 10 years, we have a history of being in form and turning up at Anfield and bottling it, giving soft displays. Liverpool haven't lost at home this season, it's them, they always spawn a jammy goal or bad ref decision over us. Do i want that 2 happen, no of course not, am i being realistic, maybe, am i forming that opinion based on how the last 10 years have been and the fact we have Sunderland 4 days after in a very important cup match, yes. So for me i can't see us winning, sorry.

All this Hibbert winner stuff is not gonna happen either, i'm just glad Pienaar is playing, or at least he will if not injured

Bottling it ? Last year the Beckford goal should've been the winner. We played well. The year before they hacked us off the park because they were afraid of us. And starfish man started diving all over the place as usual. No, it's in the Goodison derby that we seem to get shafted by referees more. They will fear us, make no mistake about it. We can win this. If we don't we'll at least get a draw.

We need Rodwell and Osman back from injury asap for this - giving us more options. Course now I say that, someone will go down.

We need Rodwell and Osman back from injury asap for this - giving us more options. Course now I say that, someone will go down.

Both played for the reserves yesterday as they step up their returns. Barring any setbacks, they both should be in contention on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.